Top Ton Books I Read First

3:34 PM

 Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

 Here are the Top 10 books I read first. Like, the first books I ever read. Be it a requirement for school, or out of simple fascination. When I was younger, I really hated reading, unless it's for school. The Darks Hills Divide is the book that made me want to read more books, and from then on, I started reading as much as I can!

 P.S. Merry Christmas everyone! May you have a good one!








You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. A couple of these books are unfamiliar (including Dark Hills) but love Enid Blyton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the books i read first arebt really known:)

      Delete
  2. I watched Charlotte's Web, Charlie and Chocolate Factory & Bridge to Terabithia as movies but I did not read the books. My first books were different fairy tales anthologies: Brothers Grimm, Hans Christian Andersen, Arabian, Russian... Nice idea for a ttt list. :)
    Happy holidays!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Special Guest Post by Marion Croslydon: Top Ten Heroes I’d Like To Kiss Under The Mistletoe

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe