1. How old were you when you got into reading?
I'm not sure, entirely, but I think it was between the third and fourth grade, so maybe between the ages 9 and 10, I guess?
2. If you were to write a book, under which genre and age group will you classify it?
Most probably under Young Adult and Contemporary. I'm not that imaginative so as to imagine an entire new world to be able to write Dystopian, Sci-Fi or Fantasy, so those are out. I am a teen myself, so I chose YA, and contemporary because that's my favorite genre.
3. Rock, paper, scissors?
4. If you were a character in a YA dystopia novel, what would your unique kickass name be?
Can I revise the question? If I were to write a YA dysopia novel, I would name my character Mikhaela or Zaria for the girl, and Aiden or Kaedon for the guy. :)
5. What got you into blogging?
When I first saw that there were reading challenges in the blogging community, I immediately made a blog. After 2-3 days however, I stopped blogging. A long time after that, I stumbled upon a book blog, and suddenly remembered that I made a blog myself, so I opened my account and felt like I want to blog. Also, I thought the memes were fun! :D That was actually on December 2012.
6. Name a book that you would want to be made into a movie and the actors you'd like to play the lead characters.
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, totally! I love love love that series, and would surely watch it if it would be turned into a movie. Not sure about the characters, though. I'm not good at dream casting, lol :))
7. Do you buy books from secondhand bookstores?
I did, once. But that was actually my mom. She bought books for me there, but that was a real long time ago. But maybe if I see one, I might.
8. Do you let other people borrow your books?
Yeah, of course! I love it when other people borrow my books, because it means that I would have someone to talk to aobut those books!
9. What is your favorite series and why?
I guess I'll just choose VA for this one. You guys remember when Twilight became famous, and suddenly all these vampire stories became popular, and everyone was reading them? Well, I was one of those people who got addicted to vampires and mythical creatures. But after a while I got tired of it, and didnt really want to read anything vampire related. So you could imagine how surprised I was when I read VA and loved it! VA is just really unique and different. There was enough of everything, for me. I definitely recommend this to people.
10. What are your thoughts on Twilight?
Hmmm... Twilight.. Not much to say about that. I guess I'm neutral. When I first read it, I was,of course, amazed. A new concept where vampires are the good guys! It was definitely new to me. But as I read others of that same genre, Twilight didn't seem that fascinating anymore. I'm definitely thankful for it, though, since without Twilight, those other books with the same genre won't be highlighted.
11. What's your favorite book of all time?
Well, I havent been reading that long, and I don't reall read that much. I have favorites here and there, but I don't really have favorite
11 Random Facts About Kim
1. I can't do one thing straight for a long time. I need to like, do many things at once, or switch from one thing to another from time to time.
2. I HATE it when other people touch my stuff.
3. I'm easily bored by something, so I can't stay committed on it.
4. I'm bad-tempered.
5. I wanna have a dog, but my mom won't let me :(
6. I'm really picky about stuff.
7. I'm sensitive.
8. I love movies/books that can make me cry. (I know, I know, I'm weird)
9. I LOVE babies! They're so cuuute!
10. I'm BAD at making decisions. It's like I don't know myself!
11. I have trust issues.
1. What book/s would you recommened to someone who hates reading to make them like reading??
2. Who's your favorite male and female fictional character? Why?
3. If someone could grant you ONE wish, what would you wish for and why?
4. When did you start blogging, and what made you do it?
5. What was the first novel you read? What made you read it?
6. What book/s made you cry? Why/How?
7. Top 5 most charming male fictional characters.
8. What's your favorite romantic scene from a book?
9. If you had the chance to meet and talk to a fictional character, who would it be and why?
10. Do you read books written by amateur writers? (authors from Wattpad, for example)
11. Make your own question and answer it :)
My 11 Nominees
Judith from Paper Riot (http://www.paperiot.com)
Sarah from Snarky-Sarah (http://www.snarky-sarah.com/)
Kyla from Infinity Reviews (http://infinityreviewsxo.blogspot.co.uk/)
Avanti from Avanti's Place (http://avantisplace.blogspot.com/)
Gemini Perspective (http://gemini-perspective.blogspot.com/)
Tea and Text (http://tea-and-text.blogspot.com/)
Samantha from Thoughts of a Dreamer (http://thoughtsofadreamer-sammy.blogspot.com/)
Gilliane from Gilliane Berry (http://gillianeberry.blogspot.com/)
Patty from Patty's Book Blog (http://pattysbookcorner.blogspot.com/)
The Twins Read (http://thetwinsread.blogspot.com/)