New Meme: Cover Love Mondays!



  Having made a few covers myself for Wattpad authors, I can say that I am totally into covers of books. Also, covers are the very first thing that we see when we pick up books, and sometimes we even judge a book by its cover, literally! So, I've decided to create a new meme, Cover Love Mondays! Something beautiful to start a whole new week! :D In this meme, we post pictures of the covers we liked for the week. Sign up with linky below and join me in this new adventure :)

  Some  I made...

 My Picks


26 thoughts:

patty January 14, 2013 at 3:41 PM  

Wow your covers are all so pretty! I LOVE the 'Under The Never Sky' cover.

Sofia Grey January 15, 2013 at 5:45 PM  

Hiya! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Look here for more information: http://aravenclawreader.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

Daniela January 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM  

Love the idea! I'm definitely joining in for next Monday :D

Liz January 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM  

I love your covers, they are awesome! That's really cool that you made those.

Divergent Gryffindor January 16, 2013 at 5:10 AM  

Thank you! Yeah, I know right! Me too! :D

Divergent Gryffindor January 16, 2013 at 5:12 AM  

Wow, thanks! :D Third nomination now:D

Divergent Gryffindor January 16, 2013 at 5:12 AM  

Yay! Thanks! See you next Monday! :D

Divergent Gryffindor January 16, 2013 at 5:25 AM  

Thanks so much! :)

ACReads January 16, 2013 at 8:18 PM  

Hey! I saw your comment on my Top Ten Tuesday and decided to check this meme out... I love it! I may have to join in next Monday!

Divergent Gryffindor January 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM  

Yay! Hope to see you next monday :D

Judith January 17, 2013 at 4:02 AM  

Oooh I love the covers you made! I love graphic design and stunning covers, so it's very exciting that you do something like that! :)

Divergent Gryffindor January 17, 2013 at 4:06 AM  

Really? Yay! Thanks somcuh :D

Maddie January 17, 2013 at 4:35 AM  

gorgeous ones you have made! <3

Divergent Gryffindor January 17, 2013 at 4:39 AM  

Wow, thanks so mcuh! :)

Chelsea January 17, 2013 at 5:26 AM  

I do believe I'll have to join in on this meme. I love so many covers, though. This shall be difficult.

I have a few questions about the covers you've made (because they're wonderful). What program do you use, and where do you find the images? I've been wanting to dable in making fan covers for things... it's just finding images. I never know where to look >__>

Beautiful covers!
Chelsea Maya @ Books Turn Brains

Michelle @ In Libris Veritas January 17, 2013 at 12:29 PM  

Wow your covers look fantastic! I am officially jealous of your skills, lol! I love the cover of Etiquette, I have a thing for purple.

Liza January 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM  

What a fun meme. If I can find the time I'll join in on Monday too.

Jaclyn Canada January 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM  

I love the covers that you chose. I haven't seen My Fair Godmother before, but I love the cover, and am going to check it out. I really like this meme too. Thank you so much for stopping by! Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

Ayana January 19, 2013 at 3:48 PM  

I like your own covers, they're well done and I like the cover for Spellbound. Great meme. I'm kind of a cover whore too ;)

Ayana@ @ My Book Memoirs

Divergent Gryffindor January 19, 2013 at 9:15 PM  

Thank you! I use mostly Photoscape, so no effets. I wish I could master Gimp though... As for images, www.weheartit.com is really freat! :)

Divergent Gryffindor January 19, 2013 at 9:16 PM  

Thank you so much. :)

Divergent Gryffindor January 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM  

Cool! :D

Divergent Gryffindor January 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM  

Yay! :)

Divergent Gryffindor January 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM  

Wow, thanks so much! :)

Ren January 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM  

First off, your covers are absolutely amazing! I love them! My favorite from your picks is probably The Art of Wishing. For some reason I just really like that one.

Divergent Gryffindor January 23, 2013 at 3:40 AM  

Thank youu!! Yup, me too, actually :D

Post a Comment

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Divergent Gryffindor. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Tours I Participate In

Lovely Vicious

Reading challenges

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Divergent has read 2 books toward her goal of 30 books.
hide
my read shelf:
Divergent Gryffindor's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

I PLEDGE

Read the Printed Word!

Communities

Communities

Team Lainey!

Blog contents © Divergent Gryffindor 2010. Blogger Theme by NymFont.