The Book Detective (3)

3:56 PM

 
  The Book Detective is a meme I created to put together the books we recently found out about from the blogs we follow or Goodreads!

  From now on, I will be posting this meme every Sunday so you can put your finds from the start to the end of the whole week! Sign up with linky below :)



You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. I really loved both Palace of Stone and Nameless! I highly recommend them, particularly if you like fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe