The Book Detective (4)

10:47 AM


  Happy Sunday everyone! :D

  The Book Detective is a meme I created to put together the books we recently found out about from the blogs we follow or Goodreads!

  From now on, I will be posting this meme every Sunday so you can put your finds from the start to the end of the whole week! Sign up with linky below :)




You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. Oooo a selection novella! I've read 'Spellbound' and I thought it was ok. Good enough that I read the sequel too haha. Hope you enjoy these if you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a bunch on here that I hadn't heard of. I'll have to check out How (Not) to Find A Boyfriend. This is a fun new meme, I'll have to remember next sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea! I'm definitely joining in next Sunday! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe