The Book Detective

6:47 PM


  The Book Detective is a new meme I created to put together the books that interest me from the posts/reviews of those blogs that I follow or from Goodreads. Putting up a linky in case some of you want to join me. (Though I really doubt it.)




How about you? What books have you recently found? :)

You Might Also Like

6 thoughts

  1. I like this idea! I'll try it next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh some great books you've found recently! The Boy on Cinnamon Street was a cute read. I still need to read Sixteenth Summer, Sloppy Firsts, and The Secret Sisterhood of Heartbreakers. The Art of Wishing I discovered recently too, gosh there are too many good books to choose from! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, and my TBR Pile is a giant mountain :))

      Delete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe