Feature & Follow (1)

12:13 AM


Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? 

  I can't choose a favorite favorite book, cause I have too many, so I'll just choose a few of my favorites..

  For Divergent, first of course I'll jump up and down with excitement, then go see and talk to Tris and Tobias, then hug Tobias, and of course, the thing that I really want to do - go to the fear landscape! :D

  For Harry Potter, I would fix myself, talk to Hermione, then go to Mr. Olivander's to get tested for my wand. :)

  For The Selection, I'll go talk to Prince Maxon, since for me, he's a fun guy to talk to and one I could talk to about my secrets and problems. :)

------------------

So, what would you do if you woke up in your favorite book?
Leave a link in the comment box so I can visit your post later! :) 

 



You Might Also Like

27 thoughts

  1. I'd like to talk to Hermione, too...
    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer. Those are three of my favourites :)

    New follower via GFC.
    Check out my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. See in Harry Potter, my choice as well ;P

    New follower. Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, imagine how fun it would be to chose a wand! Sometimes I wish it wasn't fiction, but reality. lol

    New follower.
    My F&F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like the only person in the world who hasn't read The Selection! I need to get on that ASAP!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read Selection yet, but I really want to. I think these are excellent picks and great decisions of what you would do if you were caught up in them. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously going to Hogwarts would be just about the most amazing thing ever!!!! I would love to meet Hermione. I bet we would be BFFs in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    Good choice! :)

    http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-feature-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I would love to visit Hogwarts! Oh, and I also saw you are currently read My Life Next Door! I hope you love it!

    New follower!
    I can be found and followed here: http://mindfulmundanes.blogspot.ca/
    -Mariam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it very much, but not really love :)

      Delete
  10. I love your blog name!

    I totally agree with finding and hugging Tobias :)

    New Follower

    http://readreviewlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tobias is one of the BEST characters ever. I love him. I would be afraid to go through the fear landscape, but I guess that's the point isn't it? Haha. As long as I could be Divergent and know where I was. New Twitter follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am following your blog, would you mind following me back at the links below?

    I am also emailing you to see if you'd like to review my first novel when it's released in spring/summer 2013! It will be published through the Whitson Group and is a YA paranormal/fiction with a dash of romance. Please let me know if you are interested based on the description below. Thank you!

    http://geminirising1.blogspot.com
    Jessica O'Gorek (GeminiRising1) on Twitter

    Mother Earth, wounded by the human race and its disregard for her resources, will recruit human souls to serve Her and turn against humanity. A rising force festers; Gemini, a clan of paranormal beings will systematically possess and destroy towns, cities, and states. Amidst the chaos, a forbidden relationship between Onyx, a lead Gemini, and Violette, a human, begins. They will both find themselves in the middle of a revolutionary war that will either save, or destroy our world.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe