Feature & Follow (1)

Gain New Blog Followers 

Hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read

Q: What is the first thing you would do if you woke up to find yourself in your favorite book? 

  I can't choose a favorite favorite book, cause I have too many, so I'll just choose a few of my favorites..

  For Divergent, first of course I'll jump up and down with excitement, then go see and talk to Tris and Tobias, then hug Tobias, and of course, the thing that I really want to do - go to the fear landscape! :D

  For Harry Potter, I would fix myself, talk to Hermione, then go to Mr. Olivander's to get tested for my wand. :)

  For The Selection, I'll go talk to Prince Maxon, since for me, he's a fun guy to talk to and one I could talk to about my secrets and problems. :)

------------------

So, what would you do if you woke up in your favorite book?
Leave a link in the comment box so I can visit your post later! :)