Feature & Follow (2)

9:42 PM


Q: Happy Mardi Gras! If they were throwing the HOTTEST books off of a Mardi Gras float — what would you do to have them throw to you…?

 

 Happy Mardi Gras! I live in the Philippines and have never heard of Mardi Gras before, and so I googled it. I found that people do eye-catching stuff to get goodies, I think? Well, all I can say is that I never would have the courage to do anything courageous, and I'm also not that creative, so I don't think I'll be able to do anything to catch their attention. I'll just stand like a fool there and be trampled by people, lol :))

You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. Haha, I'd probably end up getting trampled too! Great answer :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am a new follower. Love your blog name. Here is My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I haven't heard of Mardi Gras before but hearing your description, I'll just stay home and stay safe-- much better than getting trampled on right? :P

    Alicia @ Book a World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, people do some pretty whacked out things to get what they want from a float. CRAZY! Be glad you're missing it.

    Old follower :)
    My FFF

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's VERY easy to get trampled at Mardi Gras. I lived in New Orleans for 3 years and went to the parades each year. Being on the small side I was shoved around a bit and received numerous elbows on the head from people reaching over me for beads. Ouch!!! Love your blog name! New GFC follower.
    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calm, huh? And then they bring out divergent book number 3, lol.

    Here is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would stay clear of the crowd, and just watch them act crazy.
    New Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha in my answer has me trampling people! I am a new follwer via GFC. My FF. Have an awesome Friday! :D I love your blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be right next to you, just standing there, looking at all the other people get books tossed to them. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Gives sneaky look* If you help me pull off a distraction, we can split the books 50/50. xD Muahahahaha. Lmao.

    Thanks for stopping by! Old follower. :)
    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I said I wouldnt' do anything either!

    New follower via GFC, and liked your FB. I love your blog's name -- creative!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. new follower :)

    Great answer!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yea... I myself haven't been to Mardi Gras but would like to go someday. Just to see the big parade they have there!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! I found your blog stumbling across my friends blog and I must say its amazing! I just wanted you to know I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Find it on my blog --> http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe