Feature & Follow (3)

6:51 PM




Hey guys! To whom did you address your letters to?
Be sure to leave a link so I can check them out! :D

You Might Also Like

22 thoughts

  1. Haha awww, I didn't even think about Dumbledore! I'd love to have a winge at him :).
    Here's my FF :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!!
    I am a new follower and a new member in Feature and Follow. Here is my 1st post
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2013/02/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html
    Hope you will follow back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    I truly admire your letter.
    New follower via GFC

    See my letter to Jact @Booklok Coffee FF
    Host first giveaway, visit Fabulous Giveaway INT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great letter! :)

    new follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/feature-and-follow-36.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. HP characters have been popular today. Followng back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Dumbledore! I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts letter as well. Old follower.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. *sigh* Dumbledore what a lovely choice, I would LOVE to meet with him & chat...or even better have him teach me personally ♥ Definitely still waiting for my Hogwarts letter right along with you :D I wrote to Harry himself this week.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didnt think about the possibility of him teaching me himself, but that would really be cool and a great honor:)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for following Imagine a World!
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha awesome letter! I didn't even think about writing it to Dumbledore. Sometimes I wish he was real!


    My F&F post

    New Follower -- Gabby from Gabby Reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the follow, following back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've always wondered when I will receive my letter of acceptance :') great letter
    new follower via GFC


    My F&FF Post @ Annoushka Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great letter! I know lots of people who are also awaiting there Hogwarts acceptance letters. lol

    Thanks for stopping by! :)
    Megan @ BooksiView

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this letter. I hope your owl comes soon :)

    Jenny @ Book Sojourner

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Hogwarts acceptance letter! *sigh* Seriously, where is ours? I LOVE your letter! It's so cute and I love Dumbledore as well. ♥

    Old follower! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my F&FF earlier.

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  15. As odd as this may seem. I have not read the HP series. Thanks for stopping by my blog, returned the favor.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant! And I'm sure your letter will arrive eventually! ;)

    New follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  17. You're a Filipina too? :) Well, I hope we receive our letters soon.

    Thanks for dropping by My Book Musings! :)

    Have a happy week ahead of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG A letter to Dumbledore! Why didnt I think of that! :D

    New Follower via GFC :)

    My F&F Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice letter!! I was expecting more letters to Harry Potter books!! Lol!!

    Thanx for visiting my FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Kimberly!
    Oh my goodness, I can't believe no one else has done Dumbledore! I'm sure he'd be very happy to receive this (though I think he'd be baffled by who JK Rowling is, haha) :D

    New follower via GFC
    -Kirthi

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe