Stacking the Shelves

6:18 PM

It’d been four years since I’d really slept, and I suspected it was killing me.
Instead of sleeping, Parker Chipp enters the dream of the last person he’s had eye contact with. He spends his nights crushed by other people’s fear and pain, by their disturbing secrets—and Parker can never have dreams of his own. The severe exhaustion is crippling him. If nothing changes, Parker could soon be facing psychosis and even death.
Then he meets Mia. Her dreams, calm and beautifully uncomplicated, allow him blissful rest that’s utterly addictive. So Parker starts going to bizarre lengths to catch Mia’s eye every day. Everyone at school thinks he’s gone over the edge, even his best friend. And when Mia is threatened by a true stalker, everyone thinks it’s Parker.
Suffering blackouts, Parker begins to wonder if he is turning into someone dangerous. What if the monster after Mia is him after all?



Before the Evolution there was TorBane: technology that infused human DNA with cybernetic matter.  It had the ability to grow new organs and limbs, to heal the world.  Until it evolved out of control and spread like the common cold.  The machine took over, the soul vanished, and the Bane were born.  The Bane won't stop until every last person has been infected. With less than two percent of the human population left, mankind is on the brink of extinction.

Eve knows the stories of the Evolution, the time before she wandered into the colony of Eden, unable to recall anything but her name.  But she doesn't need memories to know this world is her reality.  This is a world that is quickly losing its humanity, one Bane at a time.

Fighting to keep one of the last remaining human colonies alive, Eve finds herself torn between her dedication to the colony, and the discovery of love.  There is Avian and West – one a soldier, one a keeper of secrets.  And in the end, Eve will make a choice that will change the future of mankind.

Please please click the Pond's advertisment below and stay there for at least 2mins. to help me host a giveaway for this blog. Thanks so much:D

You Might Also Like

21 thoughts

  1. Those books look really good. Happy reading! :)

    http://queenofcontemporary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/stacking-shelves-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! The Bane looks quite interesting! I hope you enjoy it! :D

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep eyeing Insomnia but haven't requested it yet. I think I'm going to wait to see a few reviews first.

    Happy reading!

    My StS post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bane sounds really good! I can't believe that this is actually the first I've heard of it. Anyway, I really hope you enjoy your books this week! :D

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got approved for the Bane too. I can't wait to read it. I think I'm finally going to request Insomnia. It just looks so creepy.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page@Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I CANNOT WAIT to read Insomnia!!! Hope you love everything in your haul! <3
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insomnia's creepy cover makes me so excited :D

    Happy reading :D
    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Insomnia is creepily interesting! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I received The Bane too, sounds great! Insomnia has such a creepy cover. New follower by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that cover of Insomnia looks so creepy. It sounds awesome though! :D
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Bane looks really good! I received Insomnia last week and it looks so good! I hope you enjoy all your books =)

    Our StS for the week =)
    http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover of insomnia. I haven't heard of these two books. Thanks for sharing and stopping by.
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so curious about Insomnia! We also received a copy for review, and can't wait to dig into it! Enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Insomnia looks good. I hope you enjoy your reads. Thanks for stopping by my sts:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have Insomnia too and can't wait to read it.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Bane and Insomnia both look really interesting. I hope you enjoy reading them, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The Bane looks really interesting. I hope you enjoy all of your books and thanks for stopping by my blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Insomnia looks so good! I love the cover and it sounds so good. Great haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. EEK I'm so jealous of Insomnia! That one looks really intense and amazing! I hope you enjoy all of your books! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe