F

9:08 PM


What is your guilty pleasure as far as reading? Is it a genre, or is it a certain type of book?

  I love it when the relationship is fake, then later on becomes real. Like when the guy/girl hires someone to be his/her fake girlfriend/boyfriend. I also love those that both have issues and learn to grow afterwards. I can say that I'm one of those people who don't mind cliches. Also, I RARELY read books without romance in it. :)

You Might Also Like

3 thoughts

  1. I also rarely read a book that hasn't got any romance in it, romance just spices things up SO MUCH!


    Ella
    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, GREAT answer!! I love when a relationship starts out fake but grows into something real ♥

    Thanks for sharing, have a great week end :)
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe