Feature & Follow Fridays

1:38 PM


Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

  I live in the Philippines, and I don't think it's normal for people to read outside, so I dont. But here's my indoor reading place: the chair by my shelf, or on my bed. :D

The chair and my bed :)
(excuse my laziness for not having a more organized table)


A sneak-peek of my shelf :)

You Might Also Like

12 thoughts

  1. I love your shelves! :D
    New Follower here.. :)

    here's my FF

    Camelle of Home Of A Book Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a comfortable place to read and love the look of those books :D Old follower. Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beds are always a great choice. So comfy and cozy. :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shelves look awesome! I used to have some shelves that looked good like those but then they broke. And when one fell, it took all the others down with them :/


    Alise @ Readers In Wonderland
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shelves, those look amazing!
    New follower :)
    http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Nice room, love your shelves! :)

    New follower
    http://thereadingkitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for indoors! My bed is my lounge too! Nice shelves!!

    Thanks for visiting my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read indoors too! It's more comfy and private.
    Thanks for stopping by My FF
    Old Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love curling up in bed and reading a good book.
    I'm an old follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo great book shelf :) I also like to read indoors where it's more comfy.

    thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe