Feature & Follow

11:51 AM







Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?

 Well, I dont usually remember the exact scenes, but I'll tell you the books where I cried. I cried A LOT while reading Dare You To by Katie McGarry. I just felt really connected to both characters in some way, and felt like I could really relate with them. I also cried in the scenes where Conrad and Belly's fights were intense in The Summer I Turned Pretty series. I also cried in some parts of Slammed and Point of Retreat. And let's not forget, A Walk To Remember! Also, I'm also kinda weird 'cause I cry in scenes that make me really happy. :) 

You Might Also Like

15 thoughts

  1. I haven't read a walk to remember but the movie got me :(

    old follower
    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any those yet, but I watched the movie of A Walk to Remember... okay, not the same :-)

    New follower.- This is my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have read Dare you too... Yes I got teary like a baby :( :(
    New Follower VIA GFC
    Happy reading
    Happy blogging

    xx
    Ankita @ Booklok Coffee FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cry during happy scenes too! Possibly even more often than during sad scenes, hehe! This reminds me that I really need to get around to reading The Summer I Turned Pretty soon, I've wanted to read that series for ages!

    New follower! :) My FF is here)

    - Eleanor @ La p'tite bibliothèque

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS. I really love your blog name! I forgot to say! :)

      Delete
  5. I remember crying during The Summer I Turned Pretty series! I love your blog title!!!

    my blog: www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Summer I Turned Pretty was pretty intense.
    New follower :) Here's my very first F&F : Maria's Bookshelf - F&F #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I've only read the first Summer I Turned Pretty book. I need to read the rest.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. i havent heard about this book but looking to check it out.
    heres my f&f for the week http://nabooksvsboys.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html
    new follower via gfc (follow back if you please)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also cry at scenes that make me happy, you're not alone on that! :P I haven;'t read any of those books though..
    *new GFC follower* :)

    My <a href="http://booksowlsandtea.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/feature-follow-3/>FF</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. I actually haven't heard of those books only A Walk to Remember, but I only watched the movie and I indeed sobbed throughout the whole movie! Haha!

    Enjoy your weekend!:)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    I also have a Giveaway going on: $20 Amazon/Barnes & Nobles gift card and 6 Exclusive mugs :) Come check it out and participate to win :) You can also request a FREE E-Book :)here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read this series!

    Great blog :)
    I'm now following you!
    Here's my post: http://carycheyennexo.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday-15.html
    Xo - Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved Beth and her story really made me cry. She was stuck in such an unfortunate situation. I still loved it!
    Old Follower!
    Thanks for stopping by My FF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't read A Walk to Remember, but I did see the movie and it was pretty emotional to me. I don't think it's weird to cry during happy things...I find myself doing that sometimes too when it comes out of the blue. Thank you so much for stopping by my FF. Old follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not much of a cryer, but I understand that even happy scenes can make you tear up!

    FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe