Review Policy


 Thank you for your interest in
having your book featured on this blog!

About the Blogger:

  I'm Kim and I'm the owner of this blog. Before requesting to review your book, please note that I live in the Philippines.

About the Blog:

  I made this blog on June 2012, but was on hiatus until December 2012, and I have been blogging steadily ever since.

Review Policy:

  I would love to receive books to review from either authors or publishers. I check my mail everyday, so you can expect a reply from one day to a week. Though I am open for requests, I still reserve the right to decline your offer. If you don't receive a reply from me after a week, it must be because the book is not my taste. I always give my honest opinion regardless of what others think of your book, and I won't post reviews of under 3 stars, unless you say otherwise. I also accept requests for Guest Posts, Interviews, Blitz Posts and Giveaways.

When Will I Review?:

  Though I accpeted to review your book, there is no certain time on when I'll read and review it. Also, there is no guarantee that I will read and review your book, but rest assured that I will try. Please note that I only put my review on Blogspot and Goodreads, but I can also post on Amazon and others upon request.

Accepted Genres:

  Only Young Adult, New Adult, Contemporary, and/or Romance would be accepted in this blog. Also, if your book has Greek mythology, or is a fairytale retelling, then you'd probably get accepted.

Accepted Formats:

  My preferred format is a physical copy - paperbacks, hardcovers or ARCs. I am open also to eGalleys under .ePub or .Mobi format, but physical copies will be prioritized.

Request Format:

  Please be sure to include the title of the book, the author, a summary, the genre, and if possible, a link on Goodreads.

Contact Me:

  You can contact me by emailing me at offashionandbeauty@gmail.com, or by sending a tweet to @DivergentGryffi.

Blog Statistics:

GFC Followers:  356
BlogLovin' Followers:  236
Goodreads Friends:  234
Twitter Followers:  305
Facebook Fans:  57



Thank you for taking your time to read through this, 
and I look forward to working with you! :)

Labels: