Stacking the Shelves

9:08 PM





 
Thank you authors!

 Thank you NetGalley and Edelweiss!




You Might Also Like

29 thoughts

  1. I really like the cover on Hooked. Great haul this week :)

    The Paranormal Addiction Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta say, I haven't heard of these books before, but I hope you'll enjoy reading them :)

    Ella
    Read Into Hiding

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooked has been on my list for a while but haven't got round to it yet! I also want to read Just Like Fate. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul. I'll be starting There Comes a Prophet soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Hooked and think Just Like Fate looks fantastic. I hope you enjoy all of your novels. I noticed you have Under the Never Sky under your series I want to read list. Check those out. I loved them.

    My STS

    ~Danica PageTaking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Some of these books look awesome. Under The Never Sky was good, but Through The Ever Night was a really good sequel.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome that you got those print books! The covers look amazing!

    Thanks for sharing! here's my stacking the shelves!

    See you around blog buddy ;)

    Florentine @ Readiculously Peachy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books!! I can't wait to read Just Like Fate!!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Hooked from Netgalley too. I definitely want to read that one. It looks awesome.

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oo I hadn't heard of the first two but I am excited to read the last 2. I hope you really like them both! Just like Fate has an interesting storyline :) thanks for sharing and happy reading!!

    Thanks for stopping by my StS!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have my eye on Hooked. Hope it's amazing. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard Hooked is really good. Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmm, I haven't even heard of most of those books before... O.o

    I hope you enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice books this week. I'm excited for Just Like Fate, I rather enjoy both Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young. :)

    Lindsay | Me on Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hear good things about Hooked! Enjoy :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah I have Hooked too but the setting out is so bad on my iPad I'm finding it really hard to read :/

    I hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like the cover of Just Like Fate. I hope you enjoy all your reads. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've heard of Hooked, but the rest are all new, but I love the covers. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice books did you got.
    I hope you enjoy reading al of them :D

    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't read these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these look great. hope you enjoy them.

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Out of the books you got, I've only heard of Hooked. And what I've heard has been that it's really good. I've currently got it waiting for me on my Kindle :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just Like Fate sounds really interesting. I love the cover as well. I haven't heard of There Comes A Prophet will need to check out what its about.

    My Weekly Wrap Up

    Kristin@Blood,Sweat and Books

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've heard great things about Hooked and Just Like Fate should be awesome, both of those ladies are amazing authors! I hope you enjoy all your books, Happy Reading :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've never seen Just Like Fate anywhere before but that cover sure is intriguing! Great haul, thanks for stopping by my StS! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've got to read Hooked one day haha, hope you like it :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really liked Hooked and Just Like Fate sounds great! Enjoy all your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I keep seeing Hooked all over the place.. it looks really interesting!

    Great haul and thanks for stopping by! :)

    Michele | StS

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe