Stacking the Shelves

4:20 PM







Special thanks to Edelweiss and Jamie Admans! :)

-------------

You Might Also Like

16 thoughts

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I hope you would enjoy reading them. They are looking great.

    Mariska
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice haul! I really enjoyed Hopeless.

    Have a great week & happy reading! :-)

    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/stacking-shelves-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, Afterlife Academy! I have that too cos I'm in the book tour! Want to do a buddy read sometime over the Easter hols? I'm sure we can grab loads of people too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen HOPELESS on a few blogs this week, it's making me curious. Also, I really like that cover of AFTER LIFE ACADEMY.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Hopeless! I hope you enjoy it :)
    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing people with Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I haven't read anything by her yet, but I've heard really good things. I keep meaning to look into her books.

    Anyway, enjoy all your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Summer I Turned Pretty is a pretty nice read, although there are definitely moments where you just want to boink their heads. :P Enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul of books. I've read The Summer I Turned Pretty,and though it was a bit annoying at times, it was a pretty good book. I hope It's Not Summer Without You is a good book too. Happy Reading! :)

    ~Sydney @Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopeless is on my must read list this year =) I hope you enjoy your books!

    Our StS for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopeless is SO GOOD!! I hope you love it as much as I did. :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone is saying Hopeles is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah I really want to get my hands on Hopeless. I hope you enjoy your books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy reading :) These three are good I hear.

    old follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-32.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice Haul!! I've seen these books around and heard great things! I hope you really enjoy them!

    Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! I hope one day you get to read Easy and The Rules, hopefully soon! 8)

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books! I don't know them honestly, but they have some great covers! Especially the Hopeless one! That one looks interesting. Thanks for stopping by. Happy reading.
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. I bought The Summer I Turned Pretty months ago, and I still haven't read it. Hopefully, before summer ends this year, I will pick it up. :)

    Thank you for dropping by!

    my STS

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe