Stacking the Shelves

6:34 PM


 I was so happy to see this arrive in the mail a few days ago! I ordered this in The Book Depository almost a month ago, and have been waiting for it ever since. Isn't the cover just pretty? And one thing I can't resist is a pretty cover. <3

 This is the only book I got this week because I'm refraining from requesting any more books from NetGalley and Edelweiss. Also, I'm currently doing a crochet project. :)


So, what did you guys get this week?

Don't forget to leave a link! :D

You Might Also Like

18 thoughts

  1. Oh man, I want this book so bad! I've heard so many good things about Gail Carriger's books. Plus, I have a weak spot for steam punk themed books anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this book a few weeks ago and I am so nervous about reading it. I want to love it so much! I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read this book! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought Etiquette and Espionage a long time ago, but didn't have the time to read it yet. ):
    As for your crochet project, I used to knit four months ago, but stopped doing so since. I really should start knitting again.
    Happy reading! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I really really want to read this one. It looks like so much fun and I've heard good things about it, too. I'm on hold for it at the library, but I might have to buy it because my impatience is getting to me :)

    Anyway, hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEP! This one has been on my to-read list for so long! Really need to get around to it, I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this one but enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had Etiquette and Espionage in my last week's haul :D Hope you enjoy!

    My STS

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover looks really good. I haven't read his book yet though. Enjoy reading :)
    Here's my STS: Maria @ Maria's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved Ettiquette and Espionage so so much! Happy Reading!

    My Haul! Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It IS super pretty!! I got that a while back and still need to read it.. absolutely love the cover and it sounds really good! I hope you enjoy it :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Michele | StS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty cover! I've heard a lot about this book, I should probably check it out in detail :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Charlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just won this one in a giveaway! I can't wait to dig into it, it looks fantastic! I hope you enjoy it! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of that one. Hm....looks interesting. Hope you enjoy it!!

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yes the cover is gorgeous!

    thanks for stopping by

    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  16. I spotted Etiquette & Espionage a few weeks ago on a book haul and had to put it on to my Wish List after reading the synopsis. I hope that you enjoy it.

    Please check out my haul post at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/book-haul/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to read this one!! It sounds super interesting... but much like everything else, I haven't gotten around to it lol. Oooh crocheting project :D I would love to learn to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe