Stacking the Shelves

10:06 PM



Thanks NetGalley! :)


My friend borrowed my book (Divergent) and I don't know what 
happened to my book, but she got me a new one.. :)

Others

You Might Also Like

35 thoughts

  1. Slammed looks good. I have been thinking of reading that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA if she got you a new one then something bad happened to your book :P She's a nice friends.. I know some that would ruin my book then just return it like that expecting me not to notice!!!

    and omg, Slammed and Point of Retreat are <3

    awesome book haul!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I'm glad you got a new book from your friend, that's good of her.
    Enjoy your haul
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Slammed this week too! Hopefully it's as good as the hype says! :D
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is sort of advertising my blog, but I just did a post on the Divergent movie... And was wondering what you think of the casting so far! :)
    ~ Ruby @ http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED Divergent, can't wait for the last book!

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked Divergent and Slammed series. Colleen Hoover is such a fabulous author. I hope you enjoy that one. Thanks for topping by My StS

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for Divergent and Slammed. I really enjoyed both of these books! Happy Reading!

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must be the only person that has yet to get or read Divergent! lol
    Sounds good, but I'm still not ready to get into it...
    Hope you enjoy all of your new reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah! Point of Retreat! So jelly!

    BTW thanks for following I'm following back :D

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read Slammed! And lol, really nice of your friend to buy you a new copy of Divergent :P
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to read divergent! Hope you enjoy these :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Divergent! And Slammed! Those books are great, hope you enjoy them too :)
    Looking for the Panacea

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm very reluctant to lend my books out, but so far nothing too bad has befallen them.

    Nice haul too! I hope you enjoy these books. The covers are interesting :D The titles don't make them sound too shabby either.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, good thing your friend replaced your lost Divergent. I would've have caused a racke if it were me. :D

    my STS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, it's great your friend got you a new copy of Divergent. I hope you'll enjoy your new books
    Happy reading! =D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Divergent of course is awesome. so is Hoover's books. Great haul this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Slammed is new to me. Nice haul and nice friend. I try not to borrow friends' books unless I am going to read the book immediately and give it back asap b/c books tend to get lost on TOM, the tbr. haha!

    Thanks for stopping by my StS. Gonna go wander your blog now.

    brenda (proseandkahn)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Colleen Hoover is AWESOME. I loved Slammed and Point of Retreat. Thanks for stopping by. I was thinking of purchasing the graphic of the girl with glasses holding a book!
    Jess@FueledbyFiction

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adored Slammed and Point of Retreat! Such sweet, good books. AND, Hoover is a big Avett Brothers fan and uses their song lyrics throughout the books! Enjoy!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice haul. Hope you enjoy your new books :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-30.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hear Slammed is amazing! My blog partner loved it! I hope you enjoy all your books this week =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great haul! I loved Slammed, but I haven't read Point of Retreat yet.
    Hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh heavens... luckily she bought you a new copy! I can only imagine what happened for it to warrent a whole new copy, lol. Slammed & Point of Retreat are awesome!!! I loved Point of Retreat more though which is rare for a sequel. Colleen Hoover is amazing... her other book Hopeless is even better than those two IMO! I hope you enjoy everything you picked up this week!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my post!

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awww I hope you enjoy them :).
    Here's my Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Slammed looks great! I hope you enjoy your books :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I just finished Divergent and really liked it so I picked up Insurgent from the library. Slammed is also on my TBR list. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really need to try divergent, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I need to read Slammed! Divergent is soooo good, I love it. Happy reading! x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love Slammed and Point of Retreat! Happy reading. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  31. OOH sorry that your friend lost your copy of Divergent but at least you have a new one now, right? :) And I have Slammed on my Kindle but I still haven't read it! It looks too epic for words, though!

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Ghost, the Rat and Me looks like a lot of fun. I can never say no to a ghost story. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. *whew* Thank goodness she replaced it. Haha! I really love that book. Dibs on Four, people! *sees angry mob of Four fangirls* woah... *runs for thy life*

    Happy reading! Thanks for stopping by! :D

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  34. I've heard amazing things about Slammed! Cool that we both got books by Colleen Hoover ;)
    And your friend better got you a new Divergent copy! If anyone lost mine, I'd throw a fit ^^' I loved it so much!
    Enjoy all that you got, and thanks for stopping by earlier :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I've heard nothing but great things about Slammed, hope you'll love it too!! Good on your friend for replacing a book, otherwise I'd be fuming - loved that book :D

    Enjoy all your goodies & thanks for stopping by earlier ♥ Sorry for my late reply.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe