Top Ten +++ Books I Bought But Never Read

2:33 PM


  I have waay too many of these, especially in ebook format since I only have a few paperbacks. Tell me which one of these are on yours too, and let us make ourselves feel better! :D








You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. EEEE!! There are so many books on your list that I really wish I could read right this instant -- Insurgent, Matched series, The Summer I Turned Pretty, Meant to Be, Lola and the Boy Next Door... Time to get myself a copy!! Time to bump them up my TBR, hope you'll enjoy reading :)

    Alicia @ Book a World
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insurgent is on my list too!!! Hopefully I'll get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo Lola and the boy next door is a lovely read and a quick one! :) You should give it a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh you need to read 'Bloodlines'! And 'Insurgent'. I haven't read 'Crossed' yet but that's coz my friend hasn't bought it yet :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read Insurgent. I didn't think it was as good as Divergent but it was still good. I haven't read Matched yet let alone Crossed! And I haven't read Bloodlines either.

    My Top Ten post

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few of those books are also sat on my shelf! The shame!
    Here's my TTT post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the rest of the MATCHED series yet. I didn't buy them, but I've got them and haven't been meaning to get to them for ... a while. Yikes! One of these days ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I def recommend having cupcakes ready when you read Bittersweet! I liked it a lot in the beginning but it sort of derailed for me towards the end. It was a cute book overall though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I love that you divided it up by format. I thought Insurgent was even better than Divergent! Crossed is so poetic. Nice list!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea to divide them by format!! I really want to read Lola and Bittersweet. Hope you get round to reading some of these books soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe