Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR

7:24 PM


It's actually summer for me, since I live in Asia, but, oh well.. :)


Don't forget to leave your links! Oh, and if you have 
any recommendations based on these books, please do so :D 
I'm looking forward to read at least 20 books from April to May :)

You Might Also Like

11 thoughts

  1. I loved Cinder (and Scarlet is wonderful as well), I have friends that *loved* E&E, and while I can understand why people love Shatter Me, the writing style was just not for me and I can't believe I actually finished it. Looks like a great list with some awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinder, Bloodlines, Shatter Me and Lola!!!!!!!! They're all amazingly good. You should really read them!! The other books seem interesting, too, especially Meant To Be. I'm a sucker for a good cover. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Etiquette & Espionage is totally at the top of my list too!

    Cinder - such a great book. I just finished Scarlet a couple weeks ago!

    New follower btw!

    - Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo I really want to read Meant to be. It sounds terrific :)

    Lola and the boy next door is a great read. i enjoyed very much. I hope you do so.

    My list: http://leela-myworldinenglish.blogspot.com.es/2013/03/top-ten-books-on-my-spring-2013-tbr-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Lola!! Not as much as Anna, but it was still great. Meant to Be was cute-ish. Not my fav, but not bad either.
    I want to read Ally Carter's Ghallager Girls series!! Heist Society looks good too. I also want to read Geek Girl and Jenny Han's Summer series! Cool list :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cinder + Shatter Me = AMAZING ! Great picks, hope you get to read them soon! thanks for stopping by my TTT - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I need to read E & E like yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Summer trilogy has been on my list for so long. I plan to read in during my coming summer holidays. ;)

    Glad to know you live in Asia as well. The weather is getting so hot, right?

    Lovely picks and I hope you get to them real soon!

    Happy reading! :D

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh thanks for the reminder, I still need to read Meant to Be! I thought it looked like a good one when it first came out and then I completely forgot about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love Meant To Be and Cinder and I hope you do too! I just recently re-read Cinder before picking up Scarlet and loved reading them both back-to-back. I have the Summer Series on my list as well as Lola and the Boy Next door, so we'll be reading some of the same books at the same time. :)

    And oh my goodness, Shatter Me. I had already read Shatter Me, so I recently read Destroy Me then Unravel Me, then I went back and re-read Shatter Me again. I hope you love it. It's one of my favorite series because of how uniquely it is written and how beautifully written it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just downloaded Lola! I haven't read Anna either - so they're both on my list! (Also, can I just say I ADORE your blog name?!)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe