Top Ten Series I Want To Start

8:48 PM



1. Bloodlines Series


2. Under the Never Sky


3. Shatter Me 


4. Mara Dyer



5. Lunar Chronicles


6. Castor Chronicles


7. The Chemical Garden


8. The Cahill Witch Chronicles


9. Heist Society


10. Summer 

You Might Also Like

32 thoughts

  1. Ughhhhh! SO MANY NEW SERIES! I keep finding so many books I want to read. Sigh. Lovely list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I absolutely love Shatter Me, Mara Dyer, UTNS (need to great TTEN soon!) and the Lunar Chronicles. I couldn't get into Beautiful Creatures but the others are definitely on my list (not the actual one though lol). Hope you'll get to them soon and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both #4 and #6. I also enjoyed the first book in Heist Society and really need to read the rest of them.

    Glad to have found you via TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely read the Lunar Chronicles. I'm still recovering from Scarlet. It was amaaaazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mara Dyer is one of my favorite series. It is soo good. You got so many series I have loved on your Top Ten. Great list!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Bloodlines', 'Under the Never Sky' and 'Mara Dyer' are awesome! I hope you get to them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, my friend, read Heist and Under the Never Sky ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haven't read any on this list but I have the Lunar Chronicles and the Caster Series on my list!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog! :)

    Followed via GFC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Under the Never Sky is one of my favorites. I've only read the first book in the Castor Chronicles series and really liked it. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Under the Never Sky, Lunar, and Heist Society! These books are fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shatter Me! Good gosh those books are some kind of poison! I've heard The Summer I Turned Pretty is really good, and I look forward to reading Under the Never Sky, Cinder, and Wither soon. Thanks for sharing and stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Of my gosh, there are some amazing series on there :) Shatter Me and Unravel Me are so beautifully written. Also, both the Bloodlines series and Under The Never Sky series are favorites of mine. I really want to read The Summer I Turned Pretty trilogy and the Chemical Garden Trilogy soon. Amazing picks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your list!! I want to read the Summer books really bad, I just forgot to put them on my list :( I also want to read Cinder and Under the Never Sky.
    Thanks for stopping by My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Mara Dyer & The Caster Chronicles! I really want to read The Chemical Garden, Shatter Me & Heist Society!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my TTT! Love the covers of yours! Cover art has vastly improved in the last decade or two.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha we have so many books in common! The Summer trilogy is AMAZING! If only we humans didn't have to sleep because I would read the whole night.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg. You NEED to start all of these! Especially Cinder & Scarlet, Mara Dyer, Wither, and just everyone. <3 Sigh. I hope you'll have time for them all soon :) Thank you for sharing ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my Top Ten. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really want to try out Bloodlines as well. Looks good - also Under the Never sky!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Summer is one of my fave contemporary series! :) I hope you'll get to read it soon. Also Bloodlines is becoming better and better! :) I hope you'll get to read all these soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm undecided about Bloodlines because I'm not a fan of Sydney, even though I loved Vampire Academy. I should give it a try I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Lunar Chronicles needs to happen. That's my favorite of these. I also really want to read The Summer series!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want to read practically everything on your awesome list, especially the Shatter me and Bloodlines series. There are always way too many series to try and catch up on. Thanks for sharing and visiting my TT. =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'd not heard of Shatter Me before - the covers are awesome! Might have to give them a try. And I've heard such good things about Under the Never Sky. Great list :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooh, I'm seeing a lot of pretty here ^^ Bloodlines and Heist Society are great! Shatter Me and Mara Dyer are also on my TBR, as is Born Wicked. I hope I'll get to them soon and I'm sort of feeling a tug to Mara at the moment... everyone keeps talking about how amazing that series is!
    Thanks for stopping by! And I can't really believe I haven't read Percy Jackson either >.<

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE the Chemical Garden series and the Mara Dyer books -- I highly recommend those. And the Chemical Garden has all the books published, so that's a definite bonus!

    I didn't put Under the Never Sky on my list, but I just read a really excellent review of it and I think I just might have to!

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shatter Me is definitely one of my favorites! You must read it. I also liked Under the Never Sky but still have to read the sequel. The Lunar Chronicles is EPIC. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Under the Never Sky! LOVE both those books. I've read and loved Shatter Me too, but haven't had a chance to read Unravel Me yet. Same with Mara Dyer. So many that I loved! I hope you get to read them soon and like them as much as I did! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  28. I've only read book one of the Heist Society series. It was fun! I absolutely love Cinder and Under the Never Sky, you should totally read that soon, along with Shatter Me.

    I can't say the same for the Caster Chronicles though. I though book one was good, book two was better, but book three just got out of hand (i mean that in a bad way), I haven't read book four yet but it's lying on my shelf. Haha!

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really want to start the Under the Never Sky series as well, it sounds pretty cool! The Lunar Chronicles is a great one! I hope you enjoy it!!! Same goes for the Summer series. Both of them are absolutely amazing!!

    Leanne @ Escaping With Books
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love that you showed all the books in the series! I love seeing all of them laid out like that :)

    YES! You must read Shatter Me!!! Bloodlines is interesting too. I'm currently reading Indigo Spell actually.

    Thanks for stopping by on Tuesday!

    Michele | TTT

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love Bloodlines and the Lunar Chronicles. I can definitely recommend them. Under the Never Sky is one that has caught my eye and hopefully I'll get around to reading it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  32. 'Bloodlines' 'Under the Never Sky' and 'Mara Dyer' are all amaaaazing!! I really hope you get a chance to read them soon! They won't disappoint! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe