Waiting on Wednesday

10:59 AM


Can a road trip repair a romance gone wrong?

Here are Peyton and Jace, meeting on vacation. Click! It’s awesome, it’s easy, it’s romantic. This is the real deal.

Unless it isn’t. Because when you’re in love, you don’t just stop calling one day. And you don’t keep secrets. Or lie. And when your life starts falling apart, you’re supposed to have the other person to lean on.

Here are Peyton and Jace again, broken up but thrown together on a road trip. One of them is lying about the destination. One of them is pretending not to be leaving something behind. And neither of them is prepared for what’s coming on the road ahead...


----------------

 The last night of summer is only the beginning.

Skye wants to meet the boy who will change her life forever. Seth feels their instant connection the second he sees her. When Seth starts talking to Skye at the last beach party of the summer, it’s obvious to both of them that this is something real. But when Seth leaves for college before they exchange contact info, Skye wonders if he felt the same way she did—and if she will ever see him again. Even if they find their way back to each other, can they make a long-distance relationship work despite trust issues, ex drama, and some serious background differences?

Teen favorite Susane Colasanti returns to the alternating-voice style of her beloved debut When It Happens in this Serendipity-inspired story about summer, soul mates, and the moments that change our lives forever.

You Might Also Like

22 thoughts

  1. I've been looking for contemporary reads, thanks for the great picks! looking forward on reading All I Need and Right of Way :D


    Check out my Wating on Wednesday pick!

    ~Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. These both sound like great beach reads! Yep, I'm ready for the beach....:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for fun, summer contemporaries! That first one in particular sounds super good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like great summer reads. I hope you love them! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These both sounds like books I totally want to read at the beach! :) Thanks for sharing! I found your blog through the link up, new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books both sound such nice summer reads! I love road trips so I know I'll read Right of Way. Thanks for sharing. :)

    Nina @ The Book Confections

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt so have added this straight to my Goodreads! Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We featured the same book yay!! I hope you get your picks soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not my usual type of reads but they both look really good! Great picks :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post this week :)
    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been hearing some good things about these ones! And it really makes me think that I should read more contemporaries - I think I must be missing out on some really good reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Contemporaries are my favorite typesof reads :)

      Delete
  11. These look like sweet stories and great summery beach reads!! Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty covers :) I hope you'll enjoy them ;)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, road trip books are the best. Ready for the summer and my own road trips to begin. I've only read one of Lauren Barnholdt's books, but I'll have to give this one a try!


    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the sound of the first one. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't heard of these before, but they both sound really good. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo I love road trip novels! Will definitely be reading that one :) Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm looking forward to both of these. I quite like Susane Colasanti.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't seen neither one of these, but I hope you enjoy reading them.
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cover for All I Need. Nice picks. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WOW.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe