Cover Love Mondays



  Having made a few covers myself for Wattpad authors, I can say that I am totally into covers of books. Also, covers are the very first thing that we see when we pick up books, and sometimes we even judge a book by its cover, literally! So, I've decided to create a new meme, Cover Love Mondays! Something beautiful to start a whole new week! :D In this meme, we post pictures of the covers we liked for the week. This is a meme for Mondays, and a linky will be up with each post for you to join.



  Some  I made...


  There will be special weeks when we have topics, but mostly just whatever you want to put. The covers may be from books read or unread, and we make a comment of why we like them. Also, make a link to Goodreads so we can check it out if it got our interest. It's always fun to read books with amazing covers! So, without further ado, here's my post. :)


 
If you look at both these covers, they're really just simple, but those textures really made them special and eye-catching.

Sign up below and spread the word! :)


Labels: