Divergent Gryffindor on a Semi-Haitus

8:37 PM

Hey guys!

So, starting tomorrow, April 29, Divergent Gryffindor is going to be on a semi-hiatus. I've got to prepare for college, so I have college reviews to attend. Also, even though I'll already be on college next year, I still haven't figured out what I'm going to take up, so I gotta prepare for that too. I'm really panicked about it because people keep asking me what I want to take up, and people don't exactly believe me when I say I have no idea. Plus, I enrolled in a swimming lesson that starts on Tuesday, so I'll be kinda busy. Because of these, I won;t be able to read and post much anymore, until May, I think..I'll still try posting whenever I can, but maybe just once a week...

You Might Also Like

10 thoughts

  1. You'll know what you want soon. Don't be pressured. Good luck with your college life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have follow your heart and trust me, if you start something and you don't like it, you can change it. Don't worry about it. Just do whatever you want and don't let people tell you what to do.

    I'm going to miss you :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't let other people tel me what to do, I just really don't know what I want. I know I can shift, but then that would take time.. I just want to be sure so that I don't waste time and money.

      Aw, really? Thanks! That means a lot :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck to you, this summer and as you move into college! And follow your passions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely what others have said. Don't do something you don't like. It's not worth it. I hope you find what you want to do, it can be hard, but you'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I hope I figure it out sooner than later. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with college stuff.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe