Stacking the Shelves

1:55 PM




What did you guys get? :)

You Might Also Like

33 thoughts

  1. Wow, Ink! So jealous!
    Can't wait to see what you think about it. =)

    My STS : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2013/04/stacking-shelves-02.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got two awesome books there. Ink looks interesting.

    Ange @ Moonlight Reader
    My STS / Book Haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Ink as well! I can't wait to read it. Happy reading!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't sure of Ink. I had heard it was coming out for US residents on the 20th of this month. Seems a bunch of people were approved of it this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cover of Ink. So Dante has finally hit our shores! There has been such a build up to this book, I hope it doesn't disappoint. Enjoy your books. You can find my SS at: http://gwynnethwhite.blogspot.com/
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Collector is sure popular this week. Nice haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read The Collector last week and it was great!
    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read The Collector recently and it was fantastic. I hope you enjoy it too!
    Thanks for stopping by My StS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up The Collector, too. I just started reading it. It's fun, but I can't say I'm in love with it. I mean, I like it, I'm just not blown away. Of course, I've only read about 40% of it, too.

    Annnyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked up the paperback of The Collector last week! I'd like to get to it soon, but am not sure when I'll actually manage to do so.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVED The Collector! Dante is just impossible to resist! I hope you enjoy it! And I keep seeing Ink everywhere! It looks really good! Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend1

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Collector was pretty good. I gave it 3.5 stars. Great characters. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So jealous you got these two books. I can't wait to read them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got these too! Crossing my fingers that they're fantastic books...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everyone's going crazy over The Collector. I got it off Netgalley, hopefully will get to it soon! I'm sure you'll love both books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I reviewed the Collector this past week-It was great! Hope you enjoy them!

    Gabbie @ Rampant Readers

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2 great books! Very cool! Thanks for stopping by this week. Happy reading!
    Our Week in Books @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to hear what you think of the Collector! Ink looks awesome too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul. Both Ink and The Collector are on my wishlist!

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ink looks gorgeous! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. The Collector sounds awesome. I also love the cover for Ink! Enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Haha I read The Collector a few days ago- thought it was pretty good. And I got Ink on NetGalley as well :) Can't wait to read it!
    Thanks for visiting!
    Nara @ Looking for the Panacea

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ink looks so beautiful, I'd love to get a copy, seems like a great book.

    Happy reading!
    My stack

    ReplyDelete
  24. 2 Awesome books.
    Hope you enjoy reading them because they are really looking good :D

    Mariska
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome! Ink looks so great! And I loved the Collector!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahh! Everyone has been talking about The Collector! I'm so excited to see how it turns out and Ink looks good.

    Happy Reading and New Follower - GCF
    My Haul: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/04/new-to-shelves-21-one-with-nightfall.html

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ink looks really good. I thought about requesting it from NetGalley but I didn't. I hope you like it.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Sara @ Just Another Story

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just requested Ink on NetGalley from Harlequin UK, even though I'm in the US. I'm still learning the rules, but they don't specifically state only UK, so I figured I'd give it a shot. :) Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got Ink too. I LOVE the cover... it is so beautiful (:
    Hope you enjoy your two new books!

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous haul, I actually really want to read both of these too! The cover for Ink is just lovely and I've heard great things about The Collector :D I hope you enjoy both of these & thanks for stopping by last week ♥

    Old follower.
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Collector!! I am jealous! Enjoy the Dante ;)
    Cool that we both got Ink!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier, and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Man, I really need to pick up The Collector, Dante is everywhere! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

    Candice

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm sort of on the fence about the Collector. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe