Top Ten Books Before I Became a Blogger

2:40 PM


 I started blogging on December 2012, and here are the best books I read before blogging. There aren't really many that I love, because most of the ones I really love are from when I started blogging already...

You Might Also Like

23 thoughts

  1. *high fives* for VA! :) I forgot to put Huger Games on my list *facepalm*. Not to mention HP. Shame on me. Also Divergent is great but I've read it later on. :) Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Percy Jackson! Hell yes! Percy and Annabeth are one of my all-time-favourite fictional couples, and I much prefer Percy to Jason Grace.
    Also, you have a lot of awesome series-es. Love Vampire Academy - are you reading the Bloodlines series now? And the Hunger Games. I only read that trilogy at the beginning of this year. I knew the basic storyline from hearing other bloggers talking about it, so I was a bit, "Eh, whatever" when I started to read, but I ended up loving it. Also, it didn't hurt having Jennifer Lawrence in my head as Katniss, and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta, and the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list! I chose The Hunger Games and Harry Potter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only read one Nicholas Spparks books, The Guardian, but A Walk To Rememeber has always been on my mind to read. In my teen years, I remember a friend of mine had a total obsession with the film, which I too enjoyed, so it's about time I read the book.
    Harry Potter of course made my TTT this week.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh A Walk To Remember almost made my list too! Love that HP is on the list! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I was ALL about The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants when I was in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot SOTTP. I love the books and the movies! And I still need to read Percy Jackson. I've heard nothing, but great things. It's only $6 maybe I'll just buy it. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harry Potter! That series belongs on every top 10 list! Nice choices!

    Lisa
    http://bookshelffantasies.com/2013/04/08/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-books-i-read-before-i-was-a-blogger/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful list!! The Percy Jackson series made my list! I need to read the Lost Heroes series yet. :-) My Top Ten List, come visit! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely thinking HP has dominated EVERYWHERE today!!
    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great list, i definitely should have added Percy Jackson to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still need to read Divergent, I've heard so many great things about it! :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT list!

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good list, I love Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus and Harry Potter series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, all of the Katherine Patterson books were favorites way back when... and Harry Potter! How could I have forgotten to put that on my list?! Love your picks.

    Thanks for visiting my Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Bridge to Terabitha! Also, A Walk To Remember was quite good. The cover art for The Dark Hills Divide has always been something that has intrigued me. Maybe I'll pick it up soon. This is a solid list. :)

    My Top Ten
    Alex @ The Book Banner

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I loved A Walk to Remember. And the Sisterhood series. The Hunger Games was good. I just recently read and liked Divergent. This is a super list. (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay for Harry Potter, Bridge To Terabithia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants! I remember reading those as a kid! Great picks!
    Thanks for coming to check out my Top 10 Tuesday Post :)
    Have a great week!

    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  18. I also put the traveling pants on my list! :)

    http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-ten-tuesday-4-top-ten-books-i-read.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great list Kim! I also had Divergent, and I picked Prisoner of Azkaban and Catching Fire for my list. I ended up doing a different Rick Riordan book though I was seriously considering putting a Percy one! And I should have addded Vampire Academy, but I didn't.

    My TTT

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  20. YES! to the Harry Potter love. I seriously need to read Percy Jackson, ahh.

    ReplyDelete
  21. VAMPIRE ACADEMY!!! Yes(: You are the first person I've seen all day ( and believe me I have been doing some serious blog stalking) with this on their list! YAY:D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've read most of the books on your list and I love them as well. I've heard great things about Vampire Academy but I'm scared to start another series since I already so many series to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore Percy and the sequel series (Mark of Athena broke me!). I could talk about my love for Percy for days. :)

    ~Merin @ Read and Reviewed~

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe