Cover Love Mondays(2)

1:04 AM

 Happy Monday everyone! Cover Love Mondays is a meme for cover lovers to talk about what they love, covers! :) For more info, visit the opening post.



  I love how the titles of these books are put into signs. It makes the cover look unique and more intriguing. I especially love Dash & Lily's because it has a clean and light feel to it. 



  I love how these books have a similar feel to it that identifies it as a series. It's all similar, yet equally unique.


You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. I love the cover for Dash and Lily's Book of Dares!! It fits the book so well! I totally forgot to do this last week so I have a ton of covers on my post!! Love this meme!!
    My Cover Love Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally just love books that have consistent covers as well as unique ones. meaning not the typical boy/girl covers. I especially love books with some pretty awesome fonts!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover for Thirteen Reasons Why - its simple but still has a mysterious feel to it, makes you want to know more. I don't like the City of Bones cover, I much prefer the other two.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove the cover of Dash and Lily. So Christmassy! :) Like the TMI covers too, but I prefer the TID covers a bit more, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe