The Book Detective(2) - Mythology

10:21 AM

Opening post + schedule



  This meme is called The Book Detective. It's a meme to post books that we have read and would recommend to others under the categories provided each week. For example: contemporary, bad boys, forbidden romance, etc. This is a way for us to share our favorites, recommend it, and also for us to find our next favorite reads under the categories we like. I will post every Thursdays and a linky will be posted each week.

The topic for today is your favorite MYTHOLOGY READ :)

   My favorite type of mythology is the most common one, Greek mythology. I think all the books that I've read about Greek mythology are great! I would recommend Percy Jackson for the beginners, and Starcrossed for those who are looking for something different, since it focuses on a different side.
Click on images to view on Goodreads

Feel free to suggest topics!



You Might Also Like

4 thoughts

  1. This is a great idea for a meme! I'm trying not to do too many, but I might join this one later on! I haven't read these books, but I do love reads with some mythology in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to read The Lightning Thief, and all other Percy Jackson books for that matter, for a good few years now. I'm sure I will get round to it some day.
    Greek mythology is my favourite of its kind too. :-)

    My Book Bubble

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mythology is really an area I want to read more in! I loved the first Percy Jackson book but haven't got round to reading the second yet. And Starcrossed has been on my TBR for ages! Must get round to them both. Great feature by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Percy Jackson was on mine, too!! Great picks! I've heard so much about Starcrossed!! really need to read it!!1

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe