BlogLovin' Follower Reminder

8:32 PM

 Hello, my beloved followers!

 I'm just posting to remind you that Google Reader would be gone by tomorrow, July 1, 2013. Instead of using RSS or other readers/ following method, I will be using BlogLovin' instead. You can transfer the blogs you are following through Google Reader to BlogLovin' using this link.

 So, if you still want to follow me and read my blog posts, please click the button below and follow me through BlogLovin', or import all the blogs you followed through Google Reader to BlogLovin' using the link above. Thank you! :D


Follow on Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 thoughts

  1. Hello, I just found a place to buy bloglovin followers. I got 200 bloglovin followers for $ 20 only. Seller says it took 7 days to give me 200 followers to my account. But, in just 4 days I've gained 200 + blogloivn followers. Very Amazing and Awesome. If you want to increase your rating on bloglovin, you can get 200 bloglovin followers here: http://goo.gl/gFMBW
    The seller is very kind and trusted.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe