Stacking the Shelves

9:42 PM






 I have been gone for more than a month now, and I have been detached to the blogging world. I haven't requested much new books or bought any, since I already have  a lot of unread ones, but here are the ones that I got in the past month. :)






You Might Also Like

18 thoughts

  1. Obsidian is awesome. I love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books. You got some interesting books. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsidian is brilliant! I really hope you enjoy that! Big fan of that series and her writing! :)

    Here's my haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Crash but not managed to read it yet. Hope you enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog name. It's the best of both worlds :D Enjoy the new reads!!

    Lauren @ The Book Slayer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Crash! It sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read one of Jennifer Armentrout's books. Great haul. New GFC follower.
    Check out my StS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh great haul! I love the cover for Happy Birthday to Me. Makes me want to eat cake :)

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Secret for a Song is AMAZING. I actually reviewed it on my blog. I've had Obsidian on my to-read list for a long time, don't know why I never start it.

    Happy Reading!

    Here's my Stacking the Shelves: http://boricuanbookworms.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/stacking-the-shelves-1-2/

    -Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul! I have Secret for a Song but have not had the chance to read it yet. Enjoy your new books!
    Here are my newest additions from this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back! Enjoy your new books. My additions to the hoard won't publish until Sunday; I hope you'll stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crash and Secret for a Song both look great. Happy reading.

    BookishTrish @ Between the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh I've heard a lot of good things about Obsidian. I haven't got to read it yet myself.

    Hope you enjoy the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul! We both got Secret for a Song :) Happy reading!

    bloglovin' follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. i've been hearing great things about obsidian. i really want to read it. great books this week.

    hope you can stop by my sts

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some great books. I want to get This Girl by Collen Hoover :). I've read Obsidian and loved it. Hope you enjoy all of these books :D!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog: Kassie's Book Thoughts

    http://kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-4_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. The only one of your books that I've read is Happy Birthday to Me, and I actually quite liked it! I thought the premise sounded decent enough when I picked it up, but I found it humorous and really fun to read. I hope you like it! :)

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsidian's definitely a fun read :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love Obsidian! I still haven't gotten around to buying the sequel. I'm pretty bad at continuing!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe