Stacking the Shelves

10:20 PM







From Netgalley:


-----------------------------

Others: 


 

You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. I don't believe I've heard of any of these, but I do hope you enjoy them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love What Boy Wants! And I also really liked My Favorite Mistake. I do appreciate the cover change! :D

    Enjoy your books! <3

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Goddess(: It was amazing!!! I need to read Come Back to Me....
    Great haul!
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Virtual Love looks good, I will have to look this one up.

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books, but they certainly look intriguing! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I've only heard of Goddess, so I'll have to check the others out. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I've heard awesome thing about What a Boy Wants.
    Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    :) Aeicha @ Word Spelunking 

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read My favorite Mistake and What a Boy Wants. :D I hope you enjoy them as well as the other books that you got!!! and thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, Goddess. I really want to continue that series. I read the first one and loved it, but for whatever reason I never read the second one. Hope you like all of your books :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/06/stacking-shelves-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! I always wanted to read Goddess, but I keep forgetting... I heard it got pretty good reviews. Enjoy your books! :)

    Emz @ Icy Cold Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goddess! I'm super jealous now. I can't wait to pick that one up from the library (although my tbr pile says I can wait). Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed What a Boy Wants - I hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Haul! Goddess sounds like such a good book. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really liked the first book in the Josephine Angelini series, so I hope that Goddess is awesome to wrap up the series.

    Thanks for visiting Working for the Mandroid!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe