The Book Detective (3)

7:46 PM

Opening post + schedule



  This meme is called The Book Detective. It's a meme to post books that we have read and would recommend to others under the categories provided each week. For example: contemporary, bad boys, forbidden romance, etc. This is a way for us to share our favorites, recommend it, and also for us to find our next favorite reads under the categories we like. I will post every Thursdays and a linky will be posted each week.

The topic for today is your favorite LOVE TRIANGLES :)

   I'm not very big on love triangles (even tohugh I've read a lot), but I don't mind them. I think they make the story more exciting, and keep readers wanting for more.


  I am picky with Dystopian reads, but this is one of my favorites! I'm totally TEAM PEETA! Peeta's sweet, caring, loving, and he has a way with words that can make your heart thump like crazy. Sorry Gale fans! But seriously, I get where Gale is coming from, since he was there for Katniss all the time, but Peeta's just the one for me and Katniss. :))



  This one is one of the few vampire reads that I love. I usually hate supernatural books and long series, but VA is just original and entertaining! TEAM ADRIAN all the way! Adrian's loyal, honest, willing to change, and I love that about him. Dimitri might be right for Rose, but if I were the one to choose, I would definitely choose Adrian. PS. I haven't read Bloodlines yet. :P


Feel free to suggest topics! 

 


You Might Also Like

2 thoughts

  1. Love those picks! I'm for Peeta and Dimitri though :P. You totally need to get on and start 'Bloodlines'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely team Peeta, and I think I'm leaning towards Dimitri (I stopped reading VA after the 4th book though)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe