Stacking the Shelves: For Review

6:35 PM



(Thanks NetGalley!)


(Thanks Dianne!)


You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. LOL I've come across so many blogs that have got Losing Hope on it that I just know I'll have to get it. I have Hopeless, but haven't read it yet. Something tells me I should. Nice haul and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Losing Hope last week and LOVED IT! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for Losing Hope, I didn't love Hopeless like a lot of people did. But I still want to read Losing Hope :D.
    Old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/07/stacking-shelves-47.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read Hopeless this past weekend and really liked it. I will definitely be reading Losing Hope, probably next week. Hopeless was so intense!

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Truth About Letting Go! Enjoy all that you got this week. Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    Our STS

    MaryAnn
    Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing loads of "Losing Hope" in the past few weeks. I really need to get to "Hopeless" first. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Losing Hope as well! I've been meaning to start it - I loved Hopeless a lot! I hope you love all of the book you got! :D

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice haul! I really loved Losing Hope.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeay to Losing Hope. I need to get myself a copy! I really enjoyed Hopeless and I'm dying to read it from the guy's POV!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Losing Hope too. :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome books this week. i really want to read colleen hoover. i heard great things about her books. happy reading :)

    i hope you can stop by my StS

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! Hope you enjoy all of them. You can see the books I got this week here.
    Tasha @ A Trillian Books xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have to read Losing Hope and Hopeless! I've read Colleen Hoover's Slammed and it was pretty good.
    Enjoy all your books & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I got Losing Hope too! Everyone seems to really like it, so I'm excited to start it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe