Stacking the Shelves

8:05 PM

 

   
Thanks Netgalley! :)

Invisibility

You Might Also Like

13 thoughts

  1. I just finished with All Our Yesterdays, and it was sooo good! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Our Yesterdays is really good, we just posted a review today! I got Invisibility this week as well, but I haven't read it yet. I keep hearing mixed things about it--I hope it ends up being good. Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've fabulous things about All Our Yesterdays! All my blogger friends rated it 4 stars or more.
    Invisibility also sounds really good!
    Hope you enjoy your books! :)


    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some really good books. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo!

    I haven't seen the Water one before but i'm liking the cover. I'm gonna have to go check it out now!

    Hopefully tomorrow night I will have a stacking the shelves, it's my birthday so I hope to get a decent haul and post it, if not next week!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Invisible. I don't know why I haven't gotten to it yet, because it looks right up my alley. Well, I hope you like these ones. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Haul! I can't wait to get my hands on All Our Yesterdays!

    Christy @ Christy’s Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so jealous that you got All Our Yesterdays! And I really want to read Invisibility soon. :D Enjoy your books and happy reading! I can't wait to hear what you think about them.

    You can check out my STS here if you'd like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Haul! All Our Yesterdays is one I really want to get my hands on. Water sounds intriguing. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul this week! I have an ARC of ALL OUR YESTERDAYS that I'm starting soon. I've heard so many great things about it! ESCAPING REALITY sounds really cool, too. Love the cover WATER! Enjoy your new books :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Water and Escaping Reality have such gorgeous covers! And I'm really looking forward to All Our Yesterdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to get my hands on 'All Our Yesterdays'. very jealous right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhh! You'll definitely LOVE All Our Yesterdays Kim! It's such an amazing read!
    Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe