Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

12:32 PM

Bout of Books

  The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
I will not according to my timezone, but when the Bout of Books Countdown turns to 00:00:00

Time Devoted to Reading

    Sadly, I couldn't read all week long because I have school, but I will be reading a bit on Monday, on Wednesday, and on Sunday.

My Goals

  • I'd like to finish the book I'm reading now, Beautiful Creatures, and read at least another book aside from that.

Books to Read

  • Beautiful Creatures
  • Six Months Later
  • The Future of Us
  • The Iron King
  • A Tale of Two Cities (?)

Updates

Monday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books: Beautiful Creatures (50%)

Tuesday
Number of books I've read today: 0
Total number of books I've read: 0
Books: Beautiful Creatures (85%)

You Might Also Like

5 thoughts

  1. I loved The Future of Us when I read it earlier in the year. Happy Reading.

    Here's my Bout of Books goals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's great, because none of my friends have heard of the book yet. :)

      Delete
  2. Loved the Iron Fey series! And Beautiful Creatures was great too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Yay! Now I feel more omtivated to read! :D

      Delete
  3. Hallo, Hallo! :) :)

    I am finally able to make my rounds to more Bout'er blogs!! I keep trying each day to make it around to all the lovely blogs I found when this adventure first began! :) Don't stress if your falling behind! You'd get a chuckle of a smile if you were to check out my daily update journallings!! Laughs. Seriously!? Who knew I'd get derailed nearly every day!?!? Yet. I'm still finding a heap of joy of the Bout, both in reading & visiting other Bout'ers! Everyone is doing the best they can! :) :)

    Ooh, the two challenges were a heap of fun too! The Book Spine Poetry & today's Book Road Trip,... although, the latter of the two is driving me a bit crazy, as I forget where half the books take place! LOL

    Your bookends interest me: Beautiful Creatures + A Tale of Two Cities!! Are you going to post your impressions after the Bout!?!? I'd love to see your take on them! As well as the others listed, as I am not sure I have heard of them!?

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe