Day 3 Challenge: Book Spine Poetry (w/o the spine)

2:46 PM

Bout of Books 

 Okay, so I cheated a little bit here. I just picked random titles from my to-read or read list on Goodreads and jumbled the words to make it into a poetry.(?) If I'm not eligible to win because I don't have a picture of the spine, it's alright, because I (surprisingly) had fun! Though I'm not sure if you guys would be able to understand it, because this is my first try. So here goes:

Pushing the Limits, Crossing the Line
One Tiny Lie, Point of Retreat
Leaving Paradise, Torn, Losing Hope
All Our Yesterdays, The Forgotten Ones
The Distance Between Us, Forever Too Far 

You Might Also Like

15 thoughts

  1. I really need to do this spine poem thing! This is a great poem. I like the last line. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the last line is the only line that makes a lot of sense. You need to try it! It's quite fun :D

      Delete
    2. Haha no it all kind of does. It sounds quite sad though. Especially lines two and three.

      Delete
  2. Your poem is really good! I wouldn't have guessed it was your first time making a spine poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sniff* That's so sad and beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your poem, it has a heart-breaking quality to it. The spine poetry is my favorite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easier to write heart-breaking book spine poetry than happy ones, I just don't know why :))

      Delete
  5. I love it! And you still qualify, picture or not. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe