Stacking the Shelves

4:36 PM

 

These are the books I got this week :)
The Story of Us The Future of Us The Nightmare Affair (The Arkwell Academy, #1)


Leave a link so I can comment back! :)

FAVOR: Please check out my friend's blog, Fathomless Reveries. Thanks!

You Might Also Like

23 thoughts

  1. I read The Future of Us maybe a six months ago, and it was so cute and smart book! I hope you enjoy it as I did. :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Story of Us looks so cute! I hope you enjoy your new reads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the Nightmare Affair fun, so maybe you will enjoy it as well! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! The Future of Us is such an amazing book. I hope you enjoy everything! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of Nightmare Affair! I hope you enjoy all your books! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice(: I've only read The Story of Us! Hope you love it!
    Jackie

    nobentspines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't really heard of any of these. Happy reading!
    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been really curious about the future of us! I'm thinking of getting the audio from my library. Great haul :)

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Nightmare Affair sounds really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got the Nightmare Affair as an ARC and it didn't really blow me away like I hoped. It was an enjoyable book, but not the greatest. Although I hope you like it more than me :D
    old follower
    my StS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/08/stacking-shelves-51.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Nightmare affair is in my tbr, I just love the premises. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful haul! I am really looking forward to reading The Nightmare Affair.

    I hope you enjoy all of your new books.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS! :) Sharon ~ Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul! They all look good :) I especially want to read the Nightmare Affair.

    My mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I have a Nightmare Affair too and I'm excited to read it although I've heard mixed things. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete

  15. Hey there, Filipina blogger! I'm also from the Philippines. :D I haven't heard about the authors of the books that you've got but I think they really looked cool. The story of us sounds interesting.

    OT: Pottermore has already sealed my fate to be a Slytherin forever.

    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely haul this week Hope you love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope The Nightmare Affair is as good as it sounds. Happy reading!

    New GFC follower

    My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i really love the cover of the story of us. it just screams summer and beach read. awesome STS!! looks like you have many pleasurable hours of reading ahead of you :)

    hope you can stop by my StS.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all new to be but The Future of us has an interesting cover. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoy The Nightmare Affair. I really liked that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really want to read The Future of Us. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe