Stacking the Shelves

1:49 PM


Stacking the Shelves

 I haven't posted a Stacking the Shelves post in a few weeks, so I'll put all the books I've received in those weeks here.


Thank you Netgalley and blog tours for these :)


 Bought these lovelies, plus let the authors sign them.






Thank you National Book Store for this freebie Beautiful Creatures tote bag! I love it :)
    






You Might Also Like

24 thoughts

  1. Wow! Brilliant haul. I love signed books. It looks like you've got a great selection to get stuck into! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got a lot of the same books from Netgalley! Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic haul! I've received quite a few of the same books from NetGalley and some upcoming blog tours. I can't wait to get started on them.

    Happy reading!

    See how I stacked my shelves this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also received more than a few of the same books! Hope they're good! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul. I see lots of interesting and fantastic books. I got a few of the same books you did as well. Come visit me too.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Freak of Nature cover is amazing. Come see ours if you have time!

    Sheri
    YA Escape from Reality
    http://yaescapefromreality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Awesome haul girl! Enjoy all the lovely books :D
    Happy reading
    Jackie

    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT Haul! You got a lot of pretty amazing books! :) Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of that signed Icons book:) I need to read that one asap. Or well.. listen to the audiobook;) AND SO MANY E-BOOKS! Wow! I hope you enjoy The Iron Traitor. Julie Kagawa is one of my favorite authors and I just adore her writing. Have a great weekend and happy reading:)

    Siiri @ Little Pieces of Imagination

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of pretty books this week. Congrats on those signed copies. I can't wait to read Six Months Later and Witchstruck. Great haul and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just read Six Months Later a couple of weeks ago and I loved it! I have Icons but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    Christy @ Christy's Book Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Six Months Later too! It kept me wanting more :)

      Delete
  12. Looks like you've got A LOT of awesome reads coming up! I've been wanting to get my hands on The Forgotten Ones for a while now, plus the cover is amazing! I recently read No One's Angel, but I didn't like it much. There was a lot of "meh" going around with that one. I hope you love it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Blue Bloods series! And the cover of Sia is so pretty. Hope you enjoy all of those! SO MANY BOOKS :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great haul! Freak of Nature sounds great, as does Waterfell.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, so jealous of what you got this week. I heard Freak of Nature and Waterfell are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh lucky ones! I"m jealous! I also need to read iron treator, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tried to get Six Months Later but was unsuccessful. Boohoo! Thanks for reminding me that I need to buy it or get it from the library, because it sounds great!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Forgotten Ones was good, loved the uniqueness of the plot. I received Freak of Nature too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello fellow Filipina! You've got a lot of lovelies here. I hope Escaping Reality will work for you.

    And wow to those signed books. I wish Mindanao is near Luzon so I can also participate in book signings. *sighs*

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, huge haul and such pretty covers! Also, lucky you to be able to get all these books signed :) I really liked Beautiful Creatures and Blue Bloods.
    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe