Top Ten Books I Wish Were Taught In Schools



  I wasn't able to fully enjoy reading The Fault in Our Stars, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Thirteen Reasons Why, but I sure learned a lot of life lessons. These three books made me question a lot about life, and made me think back to my past actions. These books actually inspired me to become a better person.

  Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are books well-suited for readers of any age, and people who don't like reading usually start to read because of these two books. These two books also enhance our imaginations, and make us capable of living in another world.

  Both Percy Jackson and Divergent would be good materials for questioning, and students can study Greek myth alongside Percy Jackson.

  I learned a lot of lessons from Slammed and Point of Retreat too. These books were filled with many thought-provoking and truthful quotes that make you realize things.

  Lola and the Boy Next Door taught me to look past outer appearances, and focus on the personality of the person. Chinese Cinderella taught me to be thankful for all my blessings, even though challenges are thrown at us.

  I think these books would either inspire students to read more, or make them learn things in life.

Labels: