FF

2:04 PM




Bookagram: Photograph your fave read in a funny place.


   Well, I'm no good at photography, but here's my pathetic attempt. :))







You Might Also Like

18 thoughts

  1. Haha! Nice! It's very good! I wasn't all that creative with my pic!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitch seems to really enjoy Pushing The Limits. Who could blame him?
    Here's what I did to The Darkest Minds
    New follower via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love Stitch and Pushing The Limits!

    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! You've got to love Stitch - "also cute and fluffy!". New Bloglovin, GFC and Twitter follower. My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. You went pretty far-out with your humor. I didn't think that far outside the box. :-)

    Brenda @Daily Mayo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? This was actually a spur of the moment thing :))

      Delete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe