Top Ten Scariest Covers

9:08 AM





Anna Dressed in Blood || Unwind || Prophesy of the Sisters || Possessions || Ashes
Miss Peregine's Home for Peculiar Children || Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
The House of Dead Maids || The Willows: Haven

You Might Also Like

7 thoughts

  1. Those are totally scary! I have Anna Dressed in Blood on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked some super creepy books! Miss Peregrine is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Miss Peregrine is on my list as well. I also want to read Anna Dressed In Blood for some reason..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Seeing a lot of Anna! She made my list too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok so I had never seen House of Dead Maids until I started looking at a few TTT and OMG THOSE DEAD EYES. Creepy. I've always thought Mrs. Peregrine's was super creepy! I can't handle creepy kidssss! If I would have done this topic I would have totally picked Anna as well! I still need to read that one though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These scary book covers are definitely doing what they set out to do; which is creep us the hell out!

    Here's Our List

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember the first time I saw the cover for Miss Peregine's I thought it was one of the creepiest covers I had ever seen. Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe