Feature and Follow

7:25 PM




What’s your favorite Thanksgiving Day food? If you’re not American or Canadian, what is your favorite holiday food?

 I live in the Philippines, and my favorite holiday food is the most popular here. It's called Lechon. It's soft and juicy on the inside, and then crunchy on the outside. Here's a picture for you to see how yummy it is! :)

It's originally like this

Then cut into small pieces like this.


What's your favorite holiday food? :)


You Might Also Like

7 thoughts

  1. OOh nice! Never heard of that food before!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When pork is seasoned and cooked right it tastes great, especially when the skin is crispy. YUM! New GFC Follower! Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh interesting! looks yummy but I can't imagine having that on my table!

    trish - my follow friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, YumYum! I found your blog via feature and follow Friday and are now following you on Google. You can check out my blog on:
    http://languageintheblood.blogspot.fr
    Thanks, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard of lechon but never tried it, looks so delicious.

    New follower, GFC, Bloglovin,Twitter and FB

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks delicious!

    Happy #FF. I'm a new GFC follower.

    Check my blog out at http://www.mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @JESSICA: Yeah, most people haven't. I don't think there's Lechon in other countries.

    @JAZMEN: Right? Lechon is roasted :)

    @TRISH: It's really yummy. It's more on food for fiestas so that there's more people. It looks okay on the table though, if it's sliced :P

    @LOCKWOOD ANGELA: Thanks for dropping by! :)

    @DONNA Really? That's awesome! You have to try it!

    @MY THOUGHTS: It not only looks delicious. It tastes yummy too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe