Stacking the Shelves

9:11 PM



Thank you, Netgalley for these lovelies! :)

 (sneak peak)



What did you guys get this week? Leave a link in the comment box! :D

You Might Also Like

17 thoughts

  1. OOh nice! These are new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica:
    Thank you for that, and also for stopping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read The Archived, and then I think I'll request The Unbound too once the full book is up on NetGalley :)
    The Summer I Found You seems really good.
    Happy reading :D

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw Unbound on NG and then realized it's only the sneak peek. i want the full version so I can see what happens next. Great haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great looking books, I am really eager to read The Archived, it looks really amazing and I've heard really great things. Enjoy your reads. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want a heartfelt contemporary and Jolene Perry knows how to write those. Excited to check out her new book.

    awesome book haul,
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Richa Parande:
    I haven't read The Archived either! I just wanted to see the sneak peek to determine whether I'll like it or not :)) Yeah, it seems really good :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Grace Fonesca:
    I haven't read the first book yet, so the sneak peek was perfect for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Tsukikomew:
    They're all from NG! :D Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Reviews from a Book Worm:
    I know right! Me too! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Maji Bookshelf:
    I haven't read a book by Jolene yet, but yeah, I'm pretty excited about this one! The cover and the synopsis are both amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Archived has been on my TBR list for forever; my library doesn't have it, so I may have to eventually cave in and buy a copy. I hope you enjoy The Unbound and the rest of your new reads. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice covers, I didn't know these ones, I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to have to go check out Ink is Thicker than Water. I hadn't heard of it before. I hope you enjoy all your reads. Thanks for stopping by my STS:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read The Archived yet, but based on how much I enjoyed Vicious. I hope I will like this series!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe