Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014 :)8:55 PM
Happy New Year! :)
Looking back to 2013, I really feel happy, thankful and satisfied. I'm so greatful for this year because I finally got the hang of blogging. Thank you so much to all the bloggers who have helped me through this journey. I love you all! Though it's only my first year of blogging, and I hope that there will be more and more years to come. :)
Here's how 2013 was for Divergent Gryffindor:
1. Almost achieved all of my 2013 blogging goals.
• Post at least twice a week.
- There was a hell month in school. -.-
• Only sign up for tours/ request for books that I would be able to finish.
- This is something that I really can't stay away from, but I'm gonna be stubborn and still but it in my 2014 goals.
- Yup, got 387 - 30 = 357 total.
• Finish the series I started.
- There are just some series that you can't finish.
2. Went to my first author signing and blogger's forum!
Yes, I am proud to say this. Thank you so much Mary Ann of Teen Reader's Diary. :)
With Melissa Dela Cruz, Margaret Stohl and Allison Noel
3. Met fellow bloggers in person.
I met them first in the forum, but we didn't interact much. I met them again at the Christmas party, and I talked to some of them. Yay!
Awesome Christmas party! \m/
4. Completed my Goodreads 2013 challenge :D
I set out to read 50 books, but then I just adjusted it to 70 because I exceeded it back in October. I finished the year with 72 book in total.
Click to enlarge.
5. Talked to authors.
As I said above a while ago, it's just my first year of blogging, so even though it's not that unusual, I still get pretty excited when authors reply to me. :D
Blog Stats 2013
New followers: 357 for GFC, 245 for BlogLovin'
Most popular post: 300 Followers Appreciation
Total comments: 2, 583 comments
Total posts: 177 posts
Total pageviews: 31,800 pageviews
Total books: 72 books
Pages for 1M Challenge: 23, 315 pages