Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014 :)

8:55 PM

Happy New Year! :)


  Looking back to 2013, I really feel happy, thankful and satisfied. I'm so greatful for this year because I finally got the hang of blogging. Thank you so much to all the bloggers who have helped me through this journey. I love you all! Though it's only my first year of blogging, and I hope that there will be more and more years to come. :)

Here's how 2013 was for Divergent Gryffindor:


1. Almost achieved all of my 2013 blogging goals.
           • Make a huge dent in my TBR Pile.
           • Make blogger friends.
           • Host a giveaway.
           • Post at least twice a week.
                     - There was a hell month in school. -.-
           • Accomplish the Reading Challenges I participated in.
           • Read at least 30 books.
           • Only sign up for tours/ request for books that I would be able               to finish.
                     - This is something that I really can't stay away from, but                       I'm gonna be stubborn and still but it in my 2014 goals.
           • Get 150 followers.
                     - Yup, got 387 - 30 = 357 total.
           • Finish the series I started.
                     - There are just some series that you can't finish.
           • Get more involved in social networking sites.

2. Went to my first author signing and blogger's forum!
           Yes, I am proud to say this. Thank you so much Mary Ann of Teen Reader's Diary. :)
With Melissa Dela Cruz, Margaret Stohl and Allison Noel

3. Met fellow bloggers in person.
           I met them first in the forum, but we didn't interact much. I met them again at the Christmas party, and I talked to some of them. Yay!
Awesome Christmas party! \m/

4. Completed my Goodreads 2013 challenge :D
           I set out to read 50 books, but then I just adjusted it to 70 because I exceeded it back in October. I finished the year with 72 book in total.
Click to enlarge.

5. Talked to authors.
           As I said above a while ago, it's just my first year of blogging, so even though it's not that unusual, I still get pretty excited when authors reply to me. :D

Blog Stats 2013


New followers: 357 for GFC, 245 for BlogLovin'
Most popular post: 300 Followers Appreciation
Total comments: 2, 583 comments
Total posts: 177 posts
Total pageviews: 31,800 pageviews
Total books: 72 books
Pages for 1M Challenge: 23, 315 pages

You Might Also Like

7 thoughts

  1. Wow! Girl you got a whole bunch done!
    Have a lovely new year (:
    Jackie
    http://nobentspines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way that you broke it down. I usually make overarching goals when it comes to blogging and then forget about them, but I think I'm going to take your approach and make smaller attainable goals then hold myself responsible for attaining them.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a very explosive 2013, ate Kim! Good luck with 2014 and hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @JACKIE Thanks. Happy new year too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ALY
    Thank you! I know right? It was really hard to set goals, and then do them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @KAYLA
    Thanks Kayla! Stop calling me ate, please. I feel so old. :)) See you at the Gayle Forman forum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on achieving so many of your goals!

    And happy new year!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe