Top Ten Books I Read In 2013

12:34 PM

Hosted weekly by Broke and Bookish: features our top ten lists of the given topic.

In no particular order.
Click photo for synopsis.





  I know, I know, that's a total of 11 books. But what could I do? All these books are just that amazing that I can't remove any single one of them. Anyways, advance happy new year! Oh, And don't forget to link up so I can visit your blog instead of commenting here. :)

You Might Also Like

14 thoughts

  1. I like your list!!! Pushing the Limits was my fav in 2012. And Lola is a good one too!! I wasn't the biggest fan of Dare You To, but I'm reading Crash Into Me right now and am liking it a whole lot better. Katie McGarry is definitely a great writer. I can't believe I STILL haven't read Obsidian!! I've owned it for an entire year... I need to get to that soon!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked PUSHING THE LIMITS, and I still need to read the other two books. I simply adored THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US, and it made my list, too. I love LOLA AND THE BOY NEXT DOOR and can't wait for ISLA AND THE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. Great list! Happy New Year!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my friends has raved about the Katie McGarry books, and I think I'm going to pick them up in 2014. Great list, and Happy New Year!

    Shelly @ My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks! I received Dare You To for Christmas, and I'm hoping it'll be great :)
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay The Distance Between Us. I haven't read any of the others but there are a couple on my list to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! These are all pretty new to me! This was one of the hardest lists to do! Not just with choosing the books, but trying to remember what books I read and why I loved them so much!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pushing The Limits was on my list as well cannot wait to read the rest of the series.But what a great list you have.
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! Katie McGarry is one of my favorite authors ever when it comes to gritty contemporaries! JLA and Stephanie Perkins also never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I have After Hello at home. I haven;t read it yet but I hear next to nothing about it. I'll have to read it soon.

    My TTT List

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you loved Obsidian! I read it in 2012 and absolutely fell in love with the series. Have you read Opal yet? I'm guessing no, since it's not on this list! And YES, Kasie West!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just finished Obsidian! Quick read, but MAN. Just wanted to smack Katy and Daemon until they got it together!

    The Distance Between Us, Lola and the Boy Next Door and the Pushing the Limits books are all on my TBR list because I keep hearing about them. Glad to see you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Distance Between Us was so cute and fun! I also really want to read Slammed, it sounds so good. :)
    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list. You've got some really amazing books on your list - Slammed made my list too, I loved that series & Obsidian made my list too. I really want to read. I loved The Summer I Turned Pretty when I read it, such a great series starter. Great picks :) Happy New Year :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list! Although I've only read 5 from it. I'll go check out the others. After Hello <3 The Distance Between Us <3 Katie McGarry <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe