Stacking the Shelves

9:45 AM

 These are the books I got from December 2nd week (I think?) to this January! Sadly, I didn't get any books for Christmas from my friends. :(

  These are from the book blogger Christmas party we had last December! Thanks to Sab the Book Eater for being my secret santa and giving me Allegiant! Also, thanks to The Twins Reads for the candies, and other bloggers for the other books and goodies! :)

   
  These are the books that I bought for Gayle Forman's book signing this January 18. Eeeep! I'm so excited! :)

    
   These are the books I received for blog tours. Thanks YA Book Bound Book Tours for Class of '98 and Lite-Rate-Ture Book Tours for My Name is Rapunzel and Lovely Vicious! :)

  These are the books that I got from Netgalley. Thank you Netgalley, Random House, Gemelli, Forever,  Entangled, Headline, HarperImpusle, Leads Lake Publishing, and other publishing houses for approving my requests! 

You Might Also Like

47 thoughts

  1. Oh wow. You've got an amazing haul this week. I really hope you enjoy Allegiant! Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! Knowing Jack and Whisper seem like wonderful reads. Have you read If I Stay yet? The duology was kind of lackluster for me but I'm still looking forward to the Gayle Forman signing. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Knowing Jack and Whisper seem like wonderful reads. Have you read If I Stay yet? The duology was kind of lackluster for me but I'm still looking forward to the Gayle Forman signing. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! Knowing Jack and Whisper seem like wonderful reads. Have you read If I Stay yet? The duology was kind of lackluster for me but I'm still looking forward to the Gayle Forman signing. See you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have some great reads there and some yummy candy, too! Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/01/stacking-shelves-1414.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, nice haul! I love Where She Went, but I haven't read any other books on your list.

    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really enjoyed Allegiant, and My Name is Rapunzel looks really good. Enjoy your books :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh awesome haul! Yay Allegiant! Other than that one I haven't read any of these. Hope you enjoy them all! And the candy! ;)

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lot of books that are new to me. Yay for blogger friends and secret Santas. Secret Santas are awesome. Come visit me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many good books! I love Gayle Forman and The Summer I Found You looks awesome! Hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was NOT a fan of Allegiant AT ALL. I hope you enjoy your new books though :) Happy reading!

    http://thekindlequeen.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/stacking-the-shelves-january-4-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look amazing, hope you love all of them! I actually haven't got any books either, weirdly enough lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo, I see My Name Is Rapunzel! I want to read that one. It's been out for quite a while, but I have not had the chance to read it. The Summer I Had You is also on my list of books to request and/or read! I love Jolene Perry's novels :D

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to start the edge of never! I hope you'll like all your books, you had many this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Allegiant was amazing, I really enjoyed it! :) I want to read Gayle Forman's books, I have Just One Day and Just One Year on my bookshelf, so must try and read them soon!

    Enjoy your new books!

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great haul. And how exciting that you will meet Gayle Forman.
    Happy reading.
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
  17. Allegiant!! Aghhh it destroyed me, so many feels! I neeeed My Name is Rapunzel too :). Enjoy the book signing!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul.

    I enjoyed Divergent and Insurgent so much that I really need to get Allegiant.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please feel free to check out my haul at http://thewanderingbookworm.wordpress.com/2014/01/04/book-haul-christmas-2013-haul-part-two/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice haul! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by :)

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I really have to read If I Stay, I hear it's wonderful. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome StS! Those Netgalley books look awesome! Would love it if you could stop by myStS today!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome haul! I loved If I Stay and Where She Went :)

    Enjoy all of your new lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great haul! I love If I Stay and Where She Went, such a beautiful series. I am very jealous that you will be getting them signed! I've heard so many good things about Eversea, am tempted to pick that one up myself. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Edge of Always was great, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy moly, look at all those! I love E. Lockhart, and the new book seems quite interesting. I may have to look a couple of these up, haven't heard of them! Enjoy them all! :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ahhh I'm so glad you guys have a book blogger party. Aren't they super fun?! Love love love!I have yet to read anything by Gayle Forman..Must change that.
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves: Book Nerd Mail

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome haul! I still haven't picked up Allegiant and The Edge of Always >_< And We Were Liars is also in my TBR list.

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome haul! So many goodies! I also got We Were Liars. I loved If I Stay and I'm looking forward to And We Stay.

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVED And We Stay!! I got it from Netgalley, too and I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but it was a really nice, heartbreaking read!!! Enjoy all those books!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am currently reading Allegiant at the moment!attempt no. 2!great haul :)

    http://theirishbookworm.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/stacking-shelves-20-books.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  31. So many books, ohh where to start. I do love the sound of Rapunzel, been looking at it for ages. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I loved The Edge of Never! I also got If I Stay and Where She Went signed last year and was so happy! Great series! Enjoy!

    My Stack


    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks like a nice haul! Enjoy.

    My post is here if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nice haul! I love If I stay and Where she Went, and also Just One Day and Just One Year. Gayle Forman is awesome! Can you believe I have met her once? Before I had read any of her books and I was all juts like oh, hi, so you're an author?

    I hope you'll enjoy all your new books :) Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great haul! I read If I Stay/Where She Went at the beginning of last year and liked them so hope you enjoy reading them. Looking forward to hearing what you think of We Were Liars and My Name is Rapunzel, they're both on my wishlist! Happy reading :)

    Here's my Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  36. That is a wonderful set of gifts that you were given. I always love to see what people get each week. Yay for books and candies. You also got some really nice looking books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Amazing! I loved If I Stay! I can't wait to see what you think.

    Kristin @ Promises to Read

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those look awesome, hope you enjoy all of them!
    Hope you're having great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Amazing haul this week! :)

    Also, isn't Sab the best? :D

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oddly enough, I only got 1 or 2 books for Christmas myself. The Summer I Found You and And We Stay are both in my review pile too. Enjoy them! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aw, no books from your friends?! Seriously! XD I have pretty awesome sisters who give me books for Christmas/Birthdays. Allegiant was AWESOME! I hope you like it! Those are some fabulous covers, too. Happy reading! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I don't even know where to start! So many amazing books are in this haul. I'm sure this will hold you over for awhile. ;)

    Our STS
    Andy @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nice haul!!! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    Check our STS

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe