Stacking the Shelves

11:21 AM



 These are the e-Galleys that I got from Netgalley. Thank you Netgalley and respective publishers for accepting my requests for these books! :D

 These are the books that I got for blog tours, so stay tuned for the reviews! Thank you Fantastic Flying Book Club for these lovelies! :D

  Thank you, Nadia Simonenko for giving me a copy. I am so excited to read this! :D

 I actually have more to post, but my camera won't cooperate with me, so I'll just post those in my next StS post. One of those pictures is my newly-bought Kobo eReader, which I am loving! Help me think of a name! :D

You Might Also Like

16 thoughts

  1. OOh nice haul! Haven't read any of these before but hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many new books for you this week. I confess I didn't know these ones but I really like the covers. I hope you'll like them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heartbeat was wonderful! I read and reviewed it in December. I have several of those, and it looks like we're participating in the same upcoming tours. :)

    Happy reading!

    My StS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to reading Side Effects May Vary. Heart Beat and The Lost Boys are another two I hope to read when they come out. Hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your the second one that has got Til Death. Love this cover and have to put it on my TBR list. Enjoy your new reads! I think I am going over to some of your giveaways to win some new reads!

    Mary
    My STS - http://sweepingme.com/2014/02/week-2-sts-new-to-my-shelf-books-reading/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Til Death is really popular this week. I hope you love your new books. Enjoy all your new fabulous reads.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Til Death and Side Effects May Vary are the two from your haul that I'm totally jealous of. I want! Enjoy your new books!

    My STS!
    Amber @ My Bookshelf Is Hungry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Side Effects May Vary! Hope you enjoy them all & Happy late Valentine's Day!

    My STS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh, the cover of Till Death is gorgeous. I'd love to read Solving for Ex! I haven't read many reviews of it yet...so I'll probably put it off for just a little while. The Lost Boys also looks epic! My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my STS! I've heard mixed things about Song of the Fireflies, so I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great haul! Im going to start Side Effect this week. I hope you enjoy your books!

    Check out our STS.

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul. I can't wait to read Side Effects May Vary, it looks so good. Till Death looks good and I love the cover. I hope you enjoy all your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of these but happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul! I really want to read Solving for Ex and Leigh Ann Kopans' other books.

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the cover of Til' Death! Great haul this week.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe