Stacking the Shelves

9:27 AM




 These are the goodies I got from NetGalley! Thank you NetGalley and respective publishers for these! :)


  My newly-bought Kobo! I'm loving it! I don't have a name yet though, so please help me out! :D


 Paperback goodies! From top to bottom: Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman.


 Signed goodies from a long time ago! I wasn't able to post it though.

You Might Also Like

21 thoughts

  1. Ohhh nice new Kobo! It looks so pretty and shiny. *.* Love the haul. I've been meaning to get to Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea, but it keeps on getting pushed back on my reading list. D: Be sure to tell me what you think of it! :)

    Daphne @ Reading Until Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new Kobo, I was searching for one months ago, but ended up with a Kindle HD. The Kobo looks super slick. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did, but it's really quite good. Happy reading.
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG those signed copies! So jealous :) I just got Camp Payback as well, and I'm looking forward to reading it. Lovely Kobo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you had any books, that's nice! I heard about some but I don't think I've read any yet. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got He's Come Undone too. So excited to read it. happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had Camp Boyfriend on my TBR list but I decided I'd never get round to buying/ reading it so I took it off. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got some amazing books :-) I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Kobo! I love my e-reader so much! I never leave it at home, it's always with me :)

    I hope you'll enjoy Defining Destiny - I know I did! you have several other books I'm curious about.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier. Happy reading!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the Book Thief. It's totally outside all the genres I usually read but I liked it. Ooh you got a Kobo! I have one as well and it's called Cujo...partly because Stephen King was the first horror author I read and partly just coz it sounds similiar-ish to Kobo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOh nice! Yay for a new Kobo and signed goodies--even though they are from awhile back! These are new to me reads but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love my Kobo too -- I love that they show the cover of the book you're reading, too! Although mine has taken to giving everything blank covers lately, for some reason...

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice haul! There isn't much better than a signed book :D. Kobo looks really lovely! They're something I've been looking at more and more lately.
    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. We definitely have a similar taste in books! Me Since You, Camp Boyfriend and Attachments are all books I enjoyed very much. I got a review copy of Camp Payback and Being Hartley, too. :) Enjoy your Kobo.

    You think you were jealous of my signed copy of White Hot Kiss? I'm absolutely green with envy over your signed Gayle Forman books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic haul! I really enjoyed Attachments, hope you like it!
    Yay new kobo! I have the mini, and it's so handy. Hope you enjoy your books and your new kobo!

    Here's my haul (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got Attachments from Netgalley, too. I have no idea why it was on there, but I'm not complaining! Love your signed Gayle Forman books. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Stephanie @ Inspiring Insomnia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, those are some lovely signed copies! I'm also rather jealous of Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea- I've been wanting to read that for ages now. I hope you like your books and have a great week, thanks for stopping by my STS :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my STS! Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea sounds so good, can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul. Might be a little, okay A LOT jealous of your beautiful signed copies of If I Stay and Where She Went! I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow looks like you had a great haul this week - hope you enjoy all your new reads! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing haul! I also got If Only from the pub, but I've been stopping myself from getting any more titles from NG so I didn't even get Attachments when it was a read-now title. I'm trying to get my review ratio up! XD

    Thanks for dropping by my STS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww your Kobo is so cute! Name him Kobe the Kobo MEHEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe