Top Ten All-Time Favorite Contemporary Romance Books!

12:05 PM


In no particular order, my favorite books from my favorite genre! :)



You Might Also Like

25 thoughts

  1. Great list! I also picked Contemps, but some of these are new to me, I will definitely check them out!

    Here's My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books! I want to read the ones I haven't read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I really need to read If I Stay everyone is always talking about it and I don't know why I haven't gotten to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nikki H: You should definitely check them out! Contempo is my fave genre. :)

    @chrissireads: I know right! These are all amazing and I promise they're all worthy of your time. ;)

    @Nobody: Yes, you have to! It's really amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, Lovely Vicious has such an epic cover. And I want to read something of Katie McGary. I've read SO many raving reviews. Gosh, I feel a bit behind on that one. ;) Epic picks! My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice! All totally new to me! Contemps aren't my genre of choice, but I've heard of Katie McGerry from other blogging pals!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so happy to see After Hello on someone else's list.. for anything! I read it as part of the blog tour last year and fell head over heels in love with it! It's one I feel hasn't gotten nearly the attention it deserves.

    There are only two books on your list that I haven't read: Lovely Vicious and Chasing Wishes. I have LV on my iPad, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I will be checking out Chasing Wishes though. :)

    The others are all among my all-time favorites too. Especially Tarryn Fisher's books. They're brilliant.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie McGarry's books are so awesome. I totally agree. I also included Slammed on my list. Will Cooper is just... *sigh*.

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have read most of the books on your list and LOVED them. I'm a huge romance fan too. great list! :)
    here's our TTT

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am way behind on contemporary reading, but The Sea of Tranquility sounds SO good to me - I'm going to have to push that one up the list soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list - added quite many of these to my Goodreads just now so I won't forget them! :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought If I Stay used at my bookstore last week. l can't wait to read it!

    And how wonderful is Sea of Tranquility? I love it so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great list! I haven't read any of these books but some of the titles are familiar to me from other book bloggers and on GR :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved Pushing the Limits! If I Stay is on my list, and Dare You To is actually on my kindle. I hope to get to it soon. I don't read much romance, but this is a great list! :D Happy Tuesday!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! Great list. I considered doing "contemporary reads" instead of New Adult, and if I had, Both of Katie McGarry's books would have been there, as well as Sea of Tranquility. I haven't read the others, though If I Stay is on my TBR and I'll probably add some of your others as well. Thief looks scrumptious.

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've not read any of these but they have some beautiful covers! If this were just good covers you would win too. ^_^

    Jessie @The Bathtub Reader

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I don't dabble too much in romance books but I've seen many of these in other bloggers favourite lists!

    Cheers,
    Joey via. thoughts and afterthoughts
    My TTT This Week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great list! I've been wanting to give Pushing the Limits a chance, but I'm still a bit iffy about it. And I was told Sea of Tranquility was a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've read only a couple of the books on your list and that makes me so sad because I feel like I mostly only read Contemporaries. I loved If I Stay, it made my list too, and it made me sob hard. I really liked Pushing the Limits. I liked Dare To You less but it still really good.

    Thanks for stopping by and returning the follow <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a great list, so many books I haven't read but want to! I'll definitely be adding a bunch to my to-read list. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice list! Haven't read much contemporary myself, but now I think I might. :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great list! I find that contemporary fiction is something I really love to come back to after reading a few fantasy/paranormal/sci-fi books in a row. I loved The Sea of Tranquility! So sad, and so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, The Sea of Tranquility is so good! I loved that book! Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohh Slammed and If I Stay are some of my all time favorites! I have a few of these on my TBR list too, so I am glad to hear that you loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The only one I've read from your list is Pushing the Limits. I don't know if I would like the other books in that series since I just felt so so about that book. Chasing Wishes looks really cute though! I may try that one out ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe