Top Ten Popular Authors I Haven't Read Yet

1:46 PM

Hosted by the Broke and the Bookish


  So, which popular authors have you not read yet? Do we have any similar ones? Be sure to leave your link below so that i can visit your blog as well. Thanks for dropping by! :)

You Might Also Like

22 thoughts

  1. Oh I simply adore Neil Gaiman. I did manage to read the Everneath series this year. I think this weeks list are very interesting. I'm so unaware of popular authors. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. @KELLEY:
    I can relate! There are quite a number of authors on people's lists that I haven't even heard of yet! Thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've only read Rainbow Rowell, Tahereh Mafi and Aimee Carter from your list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, I totally recommend Marissa Meyer!! She's beyond amazing! I haven't read Sarah Dessan either. Gulp. My list could have SO gone over 10. My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have three the same, and three that I have read haha. I love Julie Kagawa's books but I wasn't the biggest fan of Everneath and I could take or leave the Shatter Me books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many of these that I still need to read too! Pretty much all of them except Aimee Carter and Marissa Meyer. Hope yo uget to them soon :)

    My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love Julie Kagawa! Her books are awesome! Read a few of these authors, but not all! Aimee is definitely another fave!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh we have some the same this week. I do keep meaning to read Julie Kagawa. I hope to get around to her books soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of these authors either! I surely would like to dive into some of them though. The Lunar Chronicles and something by Rainbow Rowell is high on my want to read list, along with Tahereh Mafi. I heard her writing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have Sarah Dessen in common! But after today I'm definitely going to read her stuff, everyone keeps singing her praises.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read a lot of these authors either, but I can't definitely recommend Megan McCafferty, Rainbow Rowell, and Sarah Dessen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't read the Shatter Me series either. I want to, but I haven't gotten around to it. I did read and love Everbound and Cinder. They are both books I would recommend reading when you find the time!

    Please check out my TTT

    Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen Marissa Meyer everywhere, I should really pick up one of her books. I can definetly recommend The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa :)
    Thanks for stopping by
    http://disappearintoreading.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of these authors either, but Rainbow Rowell is at the top of my list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, there are actually a few on here that I HAVEN'T EVEN HEARD OF. Yep, I'm even badder than you are for not reading them yet! (Also FYI since you don't really know me yet, I know "badder" isn't a word but I sometimes like to use not-words because it's fun. Just in case you're like me and pick friends based on wording [another not-word] ability.)

    I'd highly recommend Rainbow Rowell - I loved both Fangirl and E&P. Read them each in a day. Plus she's super sweet on Twitter! For Neil Gaiman I'd actually recommend his work for young readers (The Graveyard Book, Coraline) and the book he wrote with Terry Pratchett (Good Omens) which is HILARIOUS and one of my favourites of all time.

    Fantastic list! :)

    M. from Backlist Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good list, I haven't read anything by Rainbow Rowell or Sarah Dessen either but I did really love Cinder by Marissa Meyer.

    ReplyDelete
  17. From your list, I've only read Marissa Meyer and Rainbow Rowell. I am curious about these other authors, though!

    http://littleonionwrites.wordpress.com/2014/03/04/top-ten-tuesday-popular-authors-i-havent-read/

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! You MUST read Niel Gaiman! I've actually only read Coraline, The Graveyard Book (really weird.. in a good way) and Stardust (trust me, the book is better than the movie!)

    Brodi Ashton is amazing! The second book's twist is surreal!

    And of course, Marissa Meyer! :)

    From your list, I've been interested most with Julie Kagawa

    Oh and thanks for dropping by my blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, I'm just going to throw a few things out into the world here.

    Rainbow Rowell - yes, yes, yes! I would start with Attachments, it gets you into her quirky-ness and it only gets better from there!

    Neil Gaiman - I can't say too much, seeing as I've only read Stardust, but I *loved* that book! (And the movie that was made out of it was pretty amazing as well.)

    Marissa Meyer! - Oh with the yeses! But I could totally understand someone wanting to wait until next spring, because that's when Winter comes out and you can just read the whole series straight through! ;) (I'm sort-of freaking out with how long I have to wait for that book, just so everyone knows.)

    Great list, and I love the way you presented them! Here is my list of popular authors I've yet to read, if you would like to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think I'm the only person on the planet who doesn't like Megan McCafferty's books. I read three of the Jessica Darling books and didn't like any of them. (Not sure why I read three...) I thought maybe it was just those books, but I couldn't get through Bumped either.

    I loved Fangirl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've made a list like this as well last year. I called it, everyone has read it but me. Haha. :D I've only read 3 from your list while the Jessica Darling series has always been in my wish-list. I already have the first four books. So, I mught read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love most of these authors. I think Liz Fichera is a great author. I've only read Hooked by her but I enjoyed it. I read Rainbow Rowell's fangirl last week and thought it was AMAZING! Definitely recommend you check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys! Thanks for taking your time to read through my post and comment on this blog. I appreciate each and every one of your comments, though I might not respond immediately to them. Also, if you're commenting on a meme, I would prefer replying on your meme post rather than here on my blog. :)

Total Pageviews

Like us on Facebook

Photobucket


Blog Anniversary

Subscribe